~~目には目を、歯には歯を、悪には悪を。~~

Just in case you don't know, there's a Like button under every post. =D

Thursday, January 8, 2009

This is what we call LOVE!

'Hey, there's somebody out there.'

It was raining heavily outside. My clothes were a bit wet and cold after absorbed some of the splashing rainwater. I stepped into the library and WHOOSH. A cold wind brushed my face with its prickly little hands. I shuddered a little and closed the door behind me when I start searching for an empty locker.

This is my second day in Taylors College as a Cambridge A-level student. Mum reminded me about my umbrella when she was fetching me to school. I refused her offer of fetching me back to get the umbrella. VOILA. There she goes. None of the time her 'curse' didn't work. It's raining and I have no umbrella for me to wait for my transporter outside. So I had to enter the library which is already packed up with other students. *sighs*

I knew a lot of new friends. Some are from Johore and some are from Sarawak. Some are locals i.e. Subang area. I met my old friend too, Yin Shuang. He didn't change much except his not so towering height. I met some other friends of mine. Some dyed their hair, changed their fashion and many more. But, that's not really a big business.

My nightmare is that I have to hunt for cheap text books for my whole course. The text they are using don't come in cheap man. I read the price for some random texts, the cheapest I got is RM62. *rolls eyes* They don't even allow photostated copies. Except for linean lecturers. (lucky I got a few)

Imported goods are so $$ suckers. I wonder how in the hell people would rather spend so much money on GUCCI, CHANNEL, LOUIS VUITION... *ssssssss..*

There are many temporary booths opened by the ex-students selling their second hand books. I was quite amazed by the book fair. Me, Yvonne and Hanny went up and down to search for the best bargain these 2 days. And we found out that photostated copies are less pain in the pockets.

Till date, I bought 2 Thinking Skills book which cost RM8 each.
Budget: RM200 for texts.
RM184 left.

To save money, I consider photostating my stuffs from my mum's office (hehe..), and probably quickly run to the library to get the texts. I'm still thinking whether I should be buying any Maths texts because I'm kinda got hooked to Maths after last year's crazy practices for Add Maths. Crazy about numbers!

Hanny is definitely a food freak. She just so know where to get cheap and tasty food, YEAP! Today, I went to Asian Cafe. It was sooo packed there. Hanny and Yvonne spotted an empty place and I'm the one had to rush there to get it for us. Hanny ordered a dish of rice with fried chicken. Yvonne got gastric so had to eat her bread. I ordered a bowl of pork noodles, which only cost me RM3.80. Cheap eh? Tasty too. Me and hanny shared a plate of 7 'woh tip's. RM4. Not bad but when I came to think of it, I realise how dark is the oil used to make it. Reminded me of RECYCLED OILS.

Juice, banana and mp3 phone are my companions through housechoring life.

When I came back, I had to pull on an apron and start cleaning stuffs for my mum. Maid is currently in away mode, so I'm the one who have to do the dishes cleaning. I mopped the floor yesterday and was soo weared off. I cleaned the dishes and folded clothes everyday, damn tired. But I kinda like it. It just motivate me to become a better person- in cleaning stuffs and housechores. Life couldn't be any better than this.

...Love is a mighty lord, and hath so humbled me, that I confess there is no woe like his correction, nor no such joy on earth as in his service, I now like no discourse except it be of love. Now I can break my fast, dine, sup, and sleep, upon the very name of LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment