~~目には目を、歯には歯を、悪には悪を。~~

Just in case you don't know, there's a Like button under every post. =D

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Tukang Kentut.

Well. Bye.

I took a leave from college on Tuesday. Well, it wasn't really a leave, but in other words, it's a leave.

Well, I ate, ate and ate on Tuesday. But that wasn't the major thing that happened that day. Mr Gan of Seafield's Redaksi gave me a call, to notify me I got to go to the Taylors School of Computing 3D Computer Games Design Competition. In detailed version, I got to represent Seafield for the competition. Only 2 teams of 2 person each can be sent by each participating school and they would need to join a workshop conducted on the 13th June. I'm going too! Yeahoo!

Here is the poster, and the prizes are unbelievable.


Back on Wednesday and entered class. I finally decided to meet the teachers, from all subject, instead of just Ms. Shoba. Didn't decide to enter for Moral, for it is.. =.= I was late by the way, so no point of entering. I did enter, but it is when the class has ended and the first person from my class I met is Kah Hie. *WE ARE DESTINED TO BE TOGETHER* --puke..--

Chemistry, they discussed on the past yr papers which I honest has no single idea on what Mrs Lee trying to say and explain. Nothing. I felt like dropping Chemistry paper next week.

I accidentally skipped Physics class, for I thought there would be no practicals left. =.= Sorry, Yvonne. I didn't know. I did copy bio notes from Kah Hie.

Lunch, I went out the gang which I went out with on Monday. *refer to my Monday's post*

I saw Ms Angie and Ms Ko walking together towards the stairs I'm using too. We talked about life in Form 6 and thing I study there. I tried the Sarawakian noodles all of them tried on Monday. Rather tasteless, no matter how Siew Ching taught me how to retaste it by adding the soup in or whatsoever. I saw Ms Shoba there.

I was like smiling and grnning till my jaw ached,
'Hi teacher..'
She was holding a plate of rice,
'So Poh Ping, you are entering class?'
I nodded. She said,
'I don't want to see your face.'
I was like grinning, rubbing my chest, symbolising pain in the heart. She repeated again.
'I don't want to see your face, Poh Ping.'
I was still doing that action, grinning again.
I did said something funny in return, but I forgotten la.
Then we parted.

Entered Maths class later, we joked a little about it. And as usual, she was being fooled around by our class.

During Thinking Skills, Ms Fiona came in late, panting. She was shocked to see me at first. Then when she settle down to wait for others to come back from their toilet break, she asked me if I'm back here for good. I said no. Because, it's a no, ma..

Bio, Ms Ko wasn't surprised, because she saw me during lunch.

Then Bio, Ms Ko wasn't shocked to see me there because she met me during lunch. She finished teaching the last chapter - ecology. She then threw us with exercises on diseases and ecology, which I have no idea in answering.

We watched some cute animation on immunisation.

Class ended and I fooled around with other classmates. I saw Yvonne leaving, emo-ly.

It was the TBS Entepenture Day. Went to that place with Shi Yin and Ee Fang. Didn't buy anything because I have no money, and I rarely remember to bring money to school.

Shit or Chocolate Doughnut?

Took a ride home with Jeng Yee because she said it's OK to fetch me home. T_T *touched* I drank soya bean milk. And I realised I'm so their frequent customer when they asked me why I didn't want to buy tau fu fah too.

Addicted to soy beans.

Thursday, I entered classes as usual. And these are some of the jokes of that day.
Went for Ballroom dancing that day and OMG. I seriously have lots of blanks in my mind. It seems that Form 6 has drained lots of brain juice from me. I sucked the whole 1 hour. That's it.

During Chemistry, we were discussing on past year questions, and one of it has the answer of Krypton.

Sheng : Superman is fear of Krypton.
Ms. Ng : How you know?
Sheng : When I put a Krypton near him, he becomes weak.
*and obviously, we know that*

And Ms Ng is very pissed out of Sheng, who keeps asking to repeat stuffs.
Ms. Ng : You look very conventional but actually you are not conventional.

Once again, Ms Ng had to repeat the question to Sheng by wrting it on the board. (Any C*?)

Unusually, I can't see her.

Something happened that day. Kah Hie was sitting beside me. And Sheng was sitting in front of her. I called Sheng, for nothing, then he turned back, as if to stretch his back. Then I grabbed onto Kah Hie's koala pencil box. She as usual, got pissed, slightly.

'DON'T TOUCH!' she said.

Then everyone looked at Sheng, who was facing her. Then all of us started 'OHHHHHHH...'

He said, 'No, not me. No.. No..' No one believed him.

It is a plain misunderstanding. But it's another joke of the day for our class.

I love this quote from Weh Kiat, about some Chinese singer,

"他不是我的偶像, 他是我的神像."

Friday, I didn't enter class for I had to finish my Chemistry homeworks which Pn Poh gave me. I realised I have not much understanding to be done even if I enter the classes. While onlining and doing homework, I saw Julin was a few empty seats beside me, onlining too. 0.0 She said she had to leave early to take her IC. We chit chatted awhile while she uploads her photos into Facebook. I gave her the card I made for her.

Later on, I entered Maths class when it almost ended. I gave Weh Kiat the card I promised him and Julin. Julin was there and gave me her blue letter which she wrote for me too. I was *touched*

Sneak Peek.

We had photo shooting session, but some weren't around. Then we went to Kopitiam for lunch, a small farewell party. *listing the people attended*

Navina, Weh Kiat, Julin, Tania, Tania's cousin, Yvonne, Kambing Man Yang, Me, Tse Wei, Sheng and Shaung.

The small round tables were joined together to fit all of us. But in this way, some are a bit too far from the main chatterbox - Sheng. We couldn't really mix into their conversation, because we can't hear a thing. I ordered some Rendang Special Nasi Lemak and Hot Lemon Honey Tea. I didn't really expect it was really a big dish, without the egg, peanuts and ikan bilis. Man Yang helped me to finish the cucumber which I hated all this while. I was really really full.

We talked about each other's experiences and some stupid jokes like Tse Wei is as hot as Jessica Alba. 0.0 HAHA.

I followed Man Yang back to her rented room in one of the houses near Taylors. It was a hot day, so I had to shed under Man Yang's Fur umbrella. The house was quite big, shared with some other room mates. Yeah. And homey. Her room was upstairs, a small little room, which she said 2 people is very hard to fit in. LOL.

This is Man Yang, my friendly Goat.

I went to ransack her wardrobe, shouting at her that I found out her underwears *which I didn't* She was in the bathroom, washing her face. We had a great laugh just doing the toilet business. I wanted to use the toilet and she handed me a roll of tissue beside the water jug. She told me to lock the other door, since the toilet was a shared one. But the door leading her room to the toilet, need not to be locked, because... because la.. HAHA.

She didn't have her laptop around, because fear of distraction. Like me, blogging here now. =.= The air cond there was very cooling. I was instantly cooled down once she switched on the air cond. But too bad, I hate using air conds.

Cozy little place. I like to live independently one day soon. It's a new experience.

After waiting her to tidy up herself, we left. We walked back up to Taylors, under the hot sun, under her umbrella.

Latin was kinda OK. Except the fact that my mind was perfectly blank - registry problems. *sighs* I always kena char by Mr William, once again. And, he likes to dance school girls... *urgh* So in the end, he always danced with me.... =.= =.=

I am now really really determined to open a Dance Club over there in Seafield, though I really do understand cocurricular activities in Form 6 is separated from other Forms. At least please approve me for having dance classes over there, so I won't need to go to Taylors and need to pay extre RM10 for every extra trip!

I beg you Yvonne, don't be too ambitious. I'll would need to figure out things I need to do first, without too much comments yet.

Saturday, I went shopping in 1 Utama. Luckily I persuaded my sister to go this week instead of last week. They had this Asia Soft Game Fest event. And, THEY GOT FREEBIES. As a typical Malaysian, I'm into free stuffs. Free stuffs or discounted or cheap stuffs are always my choice. HAHA.

Asia Soft was giving out free goodie bags with a DVD of all the games they had launched, but most of it are Season 2s, like Maple Story Episode 2 and Audition Season 2.

But that's not the main point. In order to get the goodie bag, you need to either register or verify your account there. If you don't have an account, you register there. I saw a middle aged auntie signing up!!! Then, you verify your account in the other account by changing your password to a better password.

I only did the verifying part because I already have 2 Audition accounts. One is mine, one is my sister's. I had to take 2 rounds in verifying because they wouldn't allow me to verify both accounts at the same time. ~.~

So, I went up to Zara to search for my sis, and gave her my bag. Then I went back to the other verifying counter and verify the other account and got another goodie bag. They gave out lots of freebies. But mostly are papers - flyers.

These are the things I got.

Excluding my teddy and my phone.

And I got myself a hoodie, from ROMP. Rather cheap - RM39.90. Mum said it was made from China. Sister got really really confused in choosing herself a cardigan. So in the end, she got mum to get one for her.

Exaggeration in Delifrance.

Teddies.

And teddies.

And this is similar to my teddy. Only slightly bigger.

Sunday, we went to Sunway Pyramid. No idea what to shop there. I was expecting myself to get a Kuroshitsuji picture album, but couldn't find it in Comic Paradise in Asian Avenue. Yvonne probably saw it wrongly. A T shirt perhaps? Went shopping around the Pyramid, and they had this Movie Season event organised by GSC. I was expecting to get some freebies, but I went to Pyramid around evening, which means, no more freebies. Like what they like to state - While Stocks Last. Nevermind.

Went to Pasar malam after that and got myself a few hair clips and black rubber bands for Form 6 use. Sis got herself a Shopaholic DVD, and we finished watching it at night.

This is a Shopaholic. Just in case you don't know.

Shopaholic's story line was rather predictable. *hey, I'm have not read any Shopaholic books nor heard of any summaries, ok?* Whatever prediction I shot up after some event, it would happen. So it's either it's really really predictable or I am just being lucky.

I realised that my sister is rather a mild version of Rebecca Bloomwood. But not too mild, either. It's just that she is a bit *No branded labels, no life* that sorta person. And hey, you can't own a magic card yet!

I learnt that speaking from your own point of view is really really cool. Especially when everyone understands what is happening in our politics now. Haha. I don't seem to understand what's gonna happen to our country's sucky politics because no one seems to speak the language we common people or Maisies understand in the media. Except the politicians, they understand, do they?

Ms Shoba : What is 'Premature Approximation'?
Jia Nee : Haven't 12 years old yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment