SHIT YOU GOVERNMENT! YOU ARE RUINING MY SISTER'S LIFE WITH PPSMI BAIL OUT!
CAN'T YOU JUST FREAKING STICK YOUR ASSES ON ENGLISH INSTEAD OF POLITICS?!
WHAT'S SO BAD WITH ENGLISH?!
GO DOWN THE STREET LA YOU DATUKS! PEOPLE ARE STILL SPEAKING BM!
I SCORE 1A FOR BM, 1A FOR BOTH ENGLISH PAPERS AND A RARE A2 FOR MY MOTHER TONGUE CHINESE!
JUST BECAUSE YOU GRANDFATHERS CAN'T DO IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT WE YOUNG PEOPLE CAN'T DO IT!!!
SUDAH MAIN CUKUP BELUM? BELUM KAN? NAH MAIN LAGI! DAH HUJAN NI!
--End--
When I checked up the date I posted my last post, I was...
*speechless*
I didn't know being in Seafield for Form 6 can be worse than being in college for A Levels.
Since the last post was like so freaking old already and whatever happened after the post was kinda vague in my mind. As usual, it's my habit to post stuffs on events that happened during my week, with a short term memory loss. Now I have erm, approximately 3 weeks to tell.
This is gonna be brief because I rarely remember lots of stuffs that rotate round me.
Taylors 3D Games Design Competition and its workshop in Leisure Mall.
(20th June 2009)
The food there was sorta bad, because that campus also has the culinary and hospitality program. So you can imagine amateur cooks made weird tasted curry puffs and not-so-appetizing sandwich (breakfast) and some weird veges and meat for lunch. *vomits* I only ate curry puff though and didn't really get the second helping into my tummy.
There were 2 teachers teaching us. Most if the contestants were Form 5s, I think Keng Wei and me were the odd ones, as in age and also only both of us were in uniforms!!!! =.=
I never knew that designing a game could be so complicated and energy draining. Through that workshop, I realized I'm not a material in coding and scripting stuffs. I am sick of it...
I'm not happy with the mapping/designing job too.. My computer often crashes midway through out an unsaved map, and *poof!* gone. Even if it doesn't, I'll suffer from dizziness after closing the program.
Whatever it is, the closing date of submission is.
I'm not giving a damn on letting down my partner.
Hari Kerjaya in Seafield.
(25 June 2009)
Back in College
(26 June 2009)
I do go back to college on Thursdays and Fridays for dance classes. But that day, there wasn't any dance class so I just attended my first TAS meeting. Since it was holiday, not much people came. And I finished my Chemistry homework over there.
I had free lunch, for once in my lifetime!! Oishii sandwich!!!
Noblesse Oblige : Higashi no Eden (Eden of the East)
Thanks to Aiko-chan I got to watch such an 'epic' anime. Haha.

Finished watching all 11 episodes. Now anticipating for their upcoming OVA:
The King of Eden (Nov 2009)
Paradise Lost (Jan 2010)
Imagine how you can control how your life and other's life which just a few words through a special cellphone and equipped with 10 billion yen? Think about it.
Wallflower : Yamato Nadeshiko no Shichi Henge
OMG. It has been so long since I have officially watched a completed anime series.
Not to mention that, it has HOT BISHIES in it!!!
*nose bleeding like Sunako*
The manga was better in varieties of stories. But the anime itself is better off in telling jokes. Plus it's an animated manga, ie. characters move in animations! HAHA.
The dazzling creatures are similar to characters in Ouran High School Host Club, handsome, talented and stupid in some way though they are overall smart. Here are the intro:
Kyouhei portrayed as a bishounen, similar to Tamaki in Ouran. Burdened by his hot-ness. He always got fired from his job despite his handsome. Why? Coz he ended up punching his employers who try to rape him. Even his mum didn't want to be with him anymore. 0.0 Very exaggerating. But it happens.
Ranmaru, a playboy rich ass. Playboy, as in having lots of girlfriends. Coming to true love? He doesn't know how to really love a person. I feel lucky for him to have such an understanding wife-to-be. I heard of a real life story similar to this.
Takenaga, a gorgeous bookworm. He looks better in manga. He doesn't know how to confess his love to his girlfriend, leaving his girlfriend thinking it's just a one sided love. So sad.
Yuki, a --man-- with girlish looks, like Honey from Ouran. Like Kyouhei, he was kinda burdened by his looks. Oftenly mistaken as a girl and also forced to wear girls clothes. Luckily he has a girlfriend.
4 of them had to deal with a gloomy personality Sunako Nakahara, whose life was already traumatised by the 'You are ugly' sentence by her crush. She was a gone case, and 4 guys had to change her into a true lady, with lady looks and actions for the sake of free rental in the house which houses 5 of them! LOL!
The stories were pretty amazing, I must admit. With wretched guys of the stupids, who can say no to the anime and manga? Oh, did I mention there are also characters you MUST AND NEED to meet? Akira, Josephine, Count George and the MUST OF ALL, HIROSHI.
They are.. Well, you got to watch yourself to see it.
Dance Club in Seafield = SQUASHED POPIAH.
ALAS. Seafield Dance Club for Form 6 was up 2 weeks ago! Say 'thank you' to me la.
But then, thank you also no use. NO USE.
The headmistress wanted a better name for the club, other than just A PLAIN DANCE CLUB. Motto, we just decided it yesterday, so as the new name.
NEW NAME : Encanto Y Bailamos (I love dancing.)
MOTTO : Where Motion Meets Rhythm.
Worst part, the logo and t-shirt design. The school gave me a month to come up with t-shirts. Means I got to design a logo (ARGH!) first.
1st version : Crown and cross above it were REJECTED.
Automatically, as a founder, I'm also a President. Ultimately, I'm the one who needs to run around, yelling at people, announcing zillions of announcements, designing stuffs,... I didn't mention writing reports right? Yeah, I got a nice secretary, Sophia to do stuffs for me. So as a veteran active member in clubs as my assistant secretary, Woei Yaw. HA!Best video of Kevin Lai's Spot Turn.
I felt contented that I have made people happy.
Though I had to pull my hair along with my skull and brains at home, frustrating about club paperworks.
Seafield Carnival Day
(5th July 2009)
Woke up hell early on that Sunday for preparations. Reached that place at around 8. Had to bring along some chairs because I feared that no one's bringing it and no classmates has some. =.= Grr..
My class stall was selling curry mee, jelly of many flavors (each flavour made by diff people), bread sushi (nyam!) and cocktail. We sold out bread sushi and jelly and then left 5 bowls of curry noodles. Cocktail had the worst sales. It had to be stopped midway throughout the day, because no one seems to be buying the drink in a cheap looking polystyrene cup. =.= What to do?
Games stall. We were planning to do Table Talk and Splash and Dash but it seems that everyone thinks that Splash and Dash was cooler. In the end, Table Talk has no business. Like the cocktail. Pity Keng Wei though, he was all drenched, from top to toe. =P
In the end, we earned around RM1800. And we heard some other class got RM6000!
Me and Melissa were in charge of The Marketing Department. I think only both of us worked so hard for the posters during pre sales and also during the carnival day itself. We were also trying to sell off our food. I have other --minions-- but, they are too lazy to bother. @#$% them.
The Carnival Day just gave us a way to know our class MUCH BETTER.
Vocaloid, The Future Generation of Singers.
To be honest, I wasn't really much interested in the Vocaloids until Johnathan sent me a link to one of the songs.
Just in case you don't know, a Vocaloid is a japenese technology developed by Yamaha. It's a program which is able to synthesis your songs. In a simpler way, the programme sings for you! Just input your lyrics and your music, set the sounds settings or whatsoever, then the voice shall sing for you!
You don't need to hire a singer to sing your home made music now.
You have vocaloids.
Honey by Cyndi Wang in Vocaloid Japanese Version! Love it.
Kokoro Kiseki - Kagamine Len's version.
Kokoro Kiseki - Kagamine Rin's version.
Some vocaloid songs are pretty horrible, maybe because of the bad composer but never the blame the singer.
Wigs Love & Hate.
I'm currently into a really bad situation where things suddenly became so heavy. Yeah. I said I am floating as well as slowly sinking in Form 6. That's true, to some extent.
With building pressure from parents about my dearest friend called the Laptop, I felt as though I want them to leave my world. Or I just wanna die la..
Well, I do agree that I online much but I did study la.. I felt kinda jealous of my friends who lives in their own rented rooms, where they can leave the place anytime they want or do whatever they want. I have self discipline, when I'm alone. So just leave me alone.
I want to try my luck in cosplaying. I know it's sorta first time thing in life, so I just wanna give it a try la.. I think that would be my first and the last lo. My mum is so against me of using wigs, saying that wigs brings bad luck and so so however will in the end, lead to death of the wearer. =.= superstitions? I don't know. But according to Hanny, probably the hair was once on a disease infected human's head, so it might be contagious and infectious. Anything la.. I just wanna try cosplaying la.
The anime/manga event is on the coming 26 of September in Taylors. I just wanna attend my very 1st anime event la as a guy... Mum was so against on the usage of wigs and offered me another option which is to cut my hair. *she spoiled my whole morning* I didn't really answer her but I think maybe I would end up going school in the Japanese guy hairstyle. That sort of wavy and windy hairstyle. LOL. My fringe, my locks of hair is gonna be CUT! HAH! The costume? I guess if the wig is the huge problem, my mum would definitely fulfill my every single request in order to prevent the wig to come in that day. HAHA.
Thanks Wee by the way.
Oh did I say Johnathan is also interested in pulling a 180 degrees change? He's eager to.
Stepping Business.
I thought having a dance club in Seafield may solve the problem of going to Taylors every Thursday and Friday. But no.
I'm still attending Ballroom and Latin classes in Taylors until today. And still paying the fees RM45/dance.
My mum told me in a stern way that I shouldn't go anymore, since I looked so worned out after coming back from Taylors. I'm worn out, yes, but what can beat the fun I can have?
Learning a new dance step is always so fun and also a way to release stress. Nothing can beat the feeling. Plus, you think repeating the same steps that I already knew over and over again in Seafield is interesting?
But can I beat my mum into it? She just don't understand...
I wanted to join lots of soft skill classes held by outsides like sewing classes, but mum kept saying no, giving reasons like too far or something. =.= I couldn't bother to hear what are the reasons, because they are too common.
I thought I had my freedom after getting my P (HEH! BETTER THAN YOU HANNY!) like being able to drive around the town in my mom's old Proton Wira, but..
Well, I'm still me, holding the darn piece of P license in my hands, trapped, looking outside the gate, at the other world beyond it. Shit la.. *grasping hard onto the licence*
Going way too personal.
Now that I realised how steep was the stairs I cimbed for my 6 primary years in Lick Hung.
It gave me creeps to see those steep stairs again.
Taylors sent me a letter to ask for the books I have 'borrowed' from their library. I planned not to return them, but they planned not to return my RM500 security deposit if I don't return them. Tzk.
Guess I need to return the second handed books.
Sometimes I wonder I'm just a fake person living in a fake world.
Sometimes I just hope I would be ending up sleeping forever and ever.
Sometimes I just hope I have the Pause button or worse, the Shut Down button.
Sometimes I hope not to wake up to see the siliest thing in the whole wide world - Me.
Sometimes I was being a little emotional or so called perasan. But that's how life should be.
I have tonnes of homework and unfinished club business, and also the laptop going online.
I'm just so tired, mentally.
*long sigh*
Now I'm acting weird, really weird. Please don't mind me. Sorry if I got you offended.
You are crying, for you were to meet your newly wedded wife in the garden.
You weaken, your thoughts decreased, and you aren't sure if it's October.
Your thoughts of her decreased, you are alone in this world,
You should engage them, but you death is coming.
~ a short text rehearsed by Kyouhei in Perfect Girl Evolution chapter 57~
When you are angry, you look like the pink cat Alice-chan didn't like.






No comments:
Post a Comment