~~目には目を、歯には歯を、悪には悪を。~~

Just in case you don't know, there's a Like button under every post. =D

Saturday, February 13, 2010

榴梿D班

Me: Hi
some ppl: hey
Me : U are?
some ppl: think we chatted bfore right?
Me: guess so. when was it?
some ppl: I'm sorry I get ti be forgetful at times!! how're you?
Me: (doubting, thinking it's a bot) I guess
some ppl: i'm 24/f..... u?
Me: ..
some ppl: nice, I just got out of the shower and finally got some time to relax.. what are you up to?
Me : ..
some ppl : Nice.. I'm feeling a little naughty.. lol.. u?
Me:..
some ppl : Yeah I'm horny lol.. sorry if hat's forward.. is that cool?
Me:..
some ppl : I need a man who can make me squirt.. have you ever made a girl squirt??
Me:..
some ppl: lolz yeah i need it babe.. I'm so worked up.. wanna see what i look like?? i've got a sweet ass that loves attention
Me:..
some ppl: do you cam?
Me:..
some ppl: Well I don't do msn cam or any other cam because I have been recorded before.. But I do know one site you can watch me in cam, that assures me no one records..
Me: ..
some ppl : I mean.. Do you want to see me on my cam?
Me : ..
some ppl: Ok go to (some site) accept the invite on the page baby
Me:..
some ppl: sweet, fill out you info.. take 2 secs.. don't worry it's free!! i can't wait for you to see my baby let me find something nice to wear or maybe nothing at all k?
Me: ..
some ppl: If your internet is slow the site will load a bit slow, but don't worry, you'll see me sexy
Me:..
some ppl : its the sites policy to ensure no minors get access to the site, so they might ask for CC to verify your age babe.. but again no worries it's free! k?
Me:..
some ppl: what color panties do you think i should wear? I might have your favourite color here somewhere..
Me:..
some ppl: your such a good boy, i'm gonna show you what good boys deserve.. you can tell me to do anything wou want me too!
Me:..
some ppl: Ok let me know when you can get in so I can invite you directly to my cam
Me:..
some ppl: you have to enter a cc, atm or debit card so they can tell your of age, thats the ony way to see me sweety =(
Me:..
some ppl: k you in yet babe?
Me:..
some ppl: k
Me:.. ...Done

*no more replies*

Moral Of The Story : NEVER EVER SIMPLY APPROVE PEOPLE TO ADD YOU IN MSN.

And I'm a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment