The movie is just so.. BRILLIANT. I am not really an avid movie fan because me myself don't really catch up with alot of movies, can count with my fingers and toes. So, I'm not gonna comment much on it.
Recommended for people who just love guns, guns and guns and love awesome men built for all these fabulous guns.
Petrol spray, anyone?
Went out for The Expendables movie outing with Keng Wei, Kosheila, Chuen Yang and Woei-Yaw yesterday. Was supposed to be in Taylor's Anime Fest in Lakeside but.. well. *speechless*
Didn't know Keng Wei actually didn't tell Chuen Yang about Woei-Yaw's attendance. D= But still, well done Keng Wei, otherwise it would haven been just the Pitiful Four than the Famous 5. XD
Our driver (Guess who?) woke up at 10.30am only after I rang his home otherwise we would have missed such a fantastic movie. We were planning to eat at Snowflakes in SS15 for breakfast but, hell, the show starts at 11.30am and we were only on our way to Sunway at 11am.
Reached there around 11.15am with plentiful of carparks in CP5.
Recommended for people who just love guns, guns and guns and love awesome men built for all these fabulous guns.
Petrol spray, anyone?
Went out for The Expendables movie outing with Keng Wei, Kosheila, Chuen Yang and Woei-Yaw yesterday. Was supposed to be in Taylor's Anime Fest in Lakeside but.. well. *speechless*
Didn't know Keng Wei actually didn't tell Chuen Yang about Woei-Yaw's attendance. D= But still, well done Keng Wei, otherwise it would haven been just the Pitiful Four than the Famous 5. XD
Our driver (Guess who?) woke up at 10.30am only after I rang his home otherwise we would have missed such a fantastic movie. We were planning to eat at Snowflakes in SS15 for breakfast but, hell, the show starts at 11.30am and we were only on our way to Sunway at 11am.
Reached there around 11.15am with plentiful of carparks in CP5.
Met up with Woei Yaw in the cinema and luckily he helped us to buy the tickets in advance. He came earlier. Me, Koshi and Keng Wei, Chuen Yang got 2 sets of Popcorn and 2 Cokes before entering the cinema.
Jonathan rang me up and ask me to turn left back. XD He was there to see Step Up.
As expected Woei Yaw didnt want any of these carcinogenic substances.
We were gasping and jaw dropping during the whole show, because it was just plain marvellous to have bombings and shootings scenes and Dolby Surround-ed. Dang me for the toilet visit which used up a minute or two. ==
After the movie, Woei Yaw lead us to Full House. I have not went there once, so this was my first time to be dining in that Taiwan styled comic inspired place.
Pictures are taken with the MoreLOMO application in my iPhone. So now, these are LOMO-fied.
High density Mushroom Soup. The spoon won't sink in it.
Tarty Desert.Since I only took 2 spoons of my Mushroom Soup and tak larat already (because of the nothing-but-of-chesse-taste spaghetti), Woei Yaw took the liberty, seeing since it's so wasteful, finished it all. He finished Kosheila's before. LOL.
Went to jalan-jalan in Pyramid after lunch. Keng Wei brought me to buy the transparent iPhone casing which I have been longing to buy. Cheap and half transparent. RM68.
Wandered around and saw these things.

They are cheap now, RM19.90 but once it gain popularity, I can see how much it will rise.
Goth themed cosplays should consider more shiny metal accessories. It's a need, a necessity.
We passed by Asian Avenue and I entered Comic Paradise shop, hoping to see any nice Kuroshitsuji posters for my cupboard since my Naruto and Bleach posters are getting browny and falling off. == Couldn't find any stunning ones.
Admired at the ciplak figures over there. Wanted to cry when I saw Sebastian figure (this) on display panel. Just so near, yet so far.. TwT
Then we went to the main entrance of the Pyramid only to see a Hari Raya Balik Kampung theme.
Man!
A miniature railway station with real rusty tracks and fake cardboard-feel carriage. There's even the waiting area and also the ticketing station with cashiers in it! 0.0

After that Woei Yaw left, and we decided to extend our time in Pyramid for a while and went back to Asian Avenue.
On our way, we stopped by at Mini Toons, because I got distracted for a cute lion plushie on the racks.
I like plushies, only when they are cute and I don't buy them unless they have unbearable cuteness. Please, for those who gonna get me plushies in my future birthdays or any celebration, forget about it. I will only take it when I think it's cute, because they are just simply too hard to maintain dust free if left unattended for some period.
Saw some awesome specs.


Went to jalan-jalan in Pyramid after lunch. Keng Wei brought me to buy the transparent iPhone casing which I have been longing to buy. Cheap and half transparent. RM68.
Wandered around and saw these things.

They are cheap now, RM19.90 but once it gain popularity, I can see how much it will rise.
Goth themed cosplays should consider more shiny metal accessories. It's a need, a necessity.
We passed by Asian Avenue and I entered Comic Paradise shop, hoping to see any nice Kuroshitsuji posters for my cupboard since my Naruto and Bleach posters are getting browny and falling off. == Couldn't find any stunning ones.
Admired at the ciplak figures over there. Wanted to cry when I saw Sebastian figure (this) on display panel. Just so near, yet so far.. TwT
Then we went to the main entrance of the Pyramid only to see a Hari Raya Balik Kampung theme.
Man!
A miniature railway station with real rusty tracks and fake cardboard-feel carriage. There's even the waiting area and also the ticketing station with cashiers in it! 0.0

After that Woei Yaw left, and we decided to extend our time in Pyramid for a while and went back to Asian Avenue.
On our way, we stopped by at Mini Toons, because I got distracted for a cute lion plushie on the racks.
I like plushies, only when they are cute and I don't buy them unless they have unbearable cuteness. Please, for those who gonna get me plushies in my future birthdays or any celebration, forget about it. I will only take it when I think it's cute, because they are just simply too hard to maintain dust free if left unattended for some period.
Saw some awesome specs.



Last specs tried on and the salesperson came to shoo us away since we aren't buying anything.Paiseh~~
Entered Comic Paradise again before leaving to check out. Maybe because I'm just too in hype. And when Koshi was looking at the MJ figurine box set, I looked up at the top panel and saw this:

I could feel every single strand of hair on my body slightly raised a little and I went OMG OMGOMG.
I grabbed the box. And have no slightest doubt in buying it.
It's at the toppest of "I wish" list (check out on the left column of the blog) Unfortunately, I ran out of money. Kinda regretted for not asking more cash upon leaving house that time. Luckily, Chuen Yang and Kosheila helped out. My money lenders.
10 more cents to RM80. Compared to around RM250 for the real one.
I hugged this along the way when we walked to the car. Suddenly, Keng Wei decided to go Snowflakes. And hence 5pm we were in Snowflakes in SS15.
After that, Keng Wei played the Measure It! app in my iPhone.
They dropped by my house to see my chicken and got satisfied only after seeing how glutton is my chicken with Jacob's biscuits. XD
Random shots of my dearest Ciel Phantomhive (though ciplak):
Judging from the long (sexy) leg length, I can assume that this Ciel version is around late teenage years. His clothes is just.. OAO
I had a problem with the stand and Ciel's base. Ciel's base (under the cloak and the shoes) has holes so that I can cucuk the whole figure onto the stand. But the holes, went out of position and I almost break the stand by putting too much force just to force push the figure in. Had to make bigger holes so that it can fit. But alas, albeit the small micro cracks which can be seen at he bottom of the stand, the exterior looks just fine.
He standing with his killer cold master aura on my table now.
If only I could've gotten Sebastian too.. Perfect pair. TwT
It was my happiest day. After the day when the day Hanny gave me RoboKero, the day I bought Nendo L, the day Jun gave me Nendo Sebastian, the day Geoff gave me mini Vincent Valentine (man I love his gun). Ciel is towering all of mini them now.
Sebastian~~~ I love your that pulling glove pose..... I WILL GET YOU! I WILL!!
More motivated to study hard now.
Expendables and Ciel truly made my day, minus the cheese spaghetti.
Overspent, for once.













hey,pop!!! happy???? =) =D
ReplyDelete