~~目には目を、歯には歯を、悪には悪を。~~

Just in case you don't know, there's a Like button under every post. =D

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Tainted with Love and Hatred.


Crazy, am I? Maybe.

Had chemistry test last week and wow.

Studying does after all makes quite a big difference.

Although I can't answer every single question in the chemistry test given by Pn. Looi, but at least I know how the answer should look like.

Blast me. I even know what is my chemistry tuition teacher talking about.

Frankly, I feel smart!

But then, here comes chapter 6 on haloalkanes and not forgetting the Physical Chemistry.

And I don't like Deductive Geometry chapter. The angle-less shapes are driving people nuts.

And Probability test tomorrow which I have got no high hopes in it. I suck in it.

*runs away*



Spring cleaned my bedroom desk.

Never knew it has been accumulating lousy artworks of mine over the years.

And yes, this is how those artworks ended their fate.

A lot, you know?

Friends keep asking me to give them my artwork, but I refused to, because I don't seem to have a liking on the stuffs I have drawn, especially if I left it in a file or a place for like a few months. Why? Because by that few months gap, my drawing skills would have changed ( Can't say it has improved, because that would be called perasan), and when I look back at those differently styled drawings, I feel so.... Disturbed.

Trashes, I call them.

This used to my sketch book - of lousy arts.

I still keep a handful of them, just as some memorabilia on how lousy I were and still, I am.


MPSJ.

Went to Seafield's Sports Day.

Our batch of Form 6 has done all sorts of kuli work for events in school and yes, here we were again, done kuli work again.

And first time in my life for actually working on a Sports Day.

Actually I didn't work.

The teacher who was in charge on me went off to do her job by her own, let me, Vivian and Nicole nothing to do.

==

So I went around with my camera and took some pictures.

Amazing way to poke the tinsels. The pineapple.

I hoped I had a DSLR so that I wouldn't need to stand at the top-est floor, on a chair at my toes for a picture which still couldn't cover the whole field..

Somehow this reminds me of Hetalia. I don't know why.

UMNO strikes inspired perbarisan theme.

Time keepers.

Seafield vs Jemputan Contestants (USJ 12, Subang Jaya and Subang Utama)

And now for some group shots.

I must have sounded like some attention seeker asking my classmates to take photo with me.





Random shots. (and funny ones too XD)


KW: *grins*
PP: *annoyed, wanna hit KW's face*

KW pissed, tries to grab away the bat.

AH!

And we met our primary school friend too, Hua Yin. =D

Reunion!
I left early, 2 hours before the event ends because I'm exhausted and bored. Wanted to go KFC to eat my classmates but apparently, they were not really free.

So I walked home. YAY! I walked home!

I know it's a bad time for me to indulge myself back into the anime world, but hot guys are hard to resist. ANd yes, I'm going to put the blame on Wee, for introducing Hakuouki and Uragiri wa Boku no Name wo Shittieru to me, which made my current anime watching list to increase by TWO.

I already have 2 in hand and yeah. == Another 2 more.

*click for larger view*


Durarara!! (デュラララ!!)

Kaichou wa Maid-sama! (会長はメイド様!)

Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan (薄桜鬼)

Uragiri wa Boku no Name wo Shitteiru (裏切りは僕の名前を知っている)

Some random things I got hung with.

Hotel City. I like the way they waved their hands when I save and quit.

Durarara!! inspired chat room.

To Kay,

It's too easy to have a crush, but it's hard to say that we too stupid to have that person as the crush.

Blame those hormones.

Let's talk nonsense.

MIC-key.

No comments:

Post a Comment