I can actually start counting with my fingers the remaining months I still have with my Form 6 buddies. And STPM.
Truthfully, I just feel an urge to hurry finishing this year.
I have a really weird wrong feeling of all the things I did after Form 5.
I was in Taylors and all a sudden I'm in Seafield. And I'm running a club.
And worse still those moments and seconds I've been through in these you-call-it-normal 16 months. It's taunting.
Of all the people I met, some turned my life upside down. Nearly upside down.
Just then, I realised I need a normal life. I've been running in and out of the line I've been given. It's hectic and tiring.
Maybe this is what you felt, why you felt the need to leave Taylor's ASAP.
♫Not that I don't like you♫
♫I'm just at a party♫
♫And I am sick and tired of my phone ringing♫
Telephone - Lady Gaga feat. Beyonce
Remember my last post? On my first time going to a cinema?
Maybe I really did make a huge mistake by making my first step with the wrong people.
Although I do speak porno terms, but that doesn't mean I do them.
It's not KF. I've said enough.
SHIT YOU.
There has been too many happenings in the school.
From the time Jordan broke his toe and we had to be transferred to the lower floor of the Elit Building and today, many things happened.
Ice creams are addictive. Has been eating at least once a day after school.
Well, at least I do eat ice creams.
Data description is easy, but one point error is going to kill you. It just did murder me.
Has been attending Ms Goh's extra maths class on Saturdays. I'm jealous of those who were sitting next door doing their tests, unlike me, who is shitty blur in the other door doing revision class.
No, I'm still not doing well in Chemistry. Frankly yes, I'm not really good in it.
Organic chemistry was a mess. Physical chemistry has became a vague substance to me, and here comes all sorts of weird hydrocarbon atoms and their reactions of 101 exceptions.
Today's tuition made me realised that how stupid I am in Chemistry. And how much I hated Chemistry, the subject which I hardly understand how it works. I must have made my tuition teacher and as well as my chemistry teacher disappointed.
Either I'm really dumb or... Maybe it's just me being dumberer.
Science and Maths week was a success. Although I'm not really involved but I can see the effort and time spent on the preparation of the whole exhibition.
From almost real volcanic explosions, homegrown lava lamps, fireworks in water, dead insect collections to corn flour wonders, me, being a first time visitor was definitely fascinated how Seafieldians paid soo much effort in making the exhibition a success.
Facebook Photo Album -Bondings and Blastings.
But most credits goes to Form 6s of Maths and Science Club. *claps*
Our batch of Form 6 was the lab rats of the new policy which is going to be introduced by the Ministry of Education. Yes, they are going to make Form 6 more like a Matriculation like course, write reports to earn pointer for university. The reason they give was that they would like us to prepare ourselves for the report writing in Universities.
Uhuh, right.
And worse still, we had to do all these Kerja Amal (social works), for the sake of gaining points too. This year, we had been through a few. Like some other club had to walk around the school with a 40WD lubricant oil to oil the rusty more-than-10-year-old shutter leaf windows. Melissa told me she broke one of the rusty arm of a window while trying to oil it. Amazing huh.
Just just 2 days ago was our fair share of help in saringan sukan. We did the running event. It was quite shocking when we had to come to know there are 24 running events. And you know, it's blardy hot in the afternoons. With 24 events. And Dance Club had only 10 members present to aid.
Lucky that they had to cancel some due to absence of some runners. Otherwise, yes, we are so going to be toasted and roasted alive.
Facebook Photo Album - Dance In The Field of Fire.
I was in charge of first place and second place. =D
About the report writing?
I've finished mine already, both survey and report, long before the due date, 26th of June. And I didn't study for the sake of that piece of thing.
Facebook Photo Album - Reports Finale.
Oh yes, Form 6 is currently having this share-marketing fever. One of the art class teacher has organised a competition on playing shares.
Each team consisting 3-5 members would be given rm500,000 virtual cash to play shares.
The shares would be according to the newspapers. All dealings would be done with the price as printed in the newspapers.
I kinda regretted having to team up with some pathetic and highly persisting i.e. degil guy, along with other normal classmates. Worse still he's our leader.
I have not dealt with all these shares shares things hence I do not have much experience on it. And I even skipped the StarBiz section for the past 19 years, until lately.
This leader, unless I mention, ' My parents says this so and so share is promisable..' Otherwise, he shall be going on with his own decisions. Not listening to others.
I agree with what Zarif said, if he's that brilliant, he might as well not study Form 6 and start earning bucks. At least that sentence kept his arrogance level down by a little ( I used that sentence to fry him, thanks Zarif). At least please try to let us in.
One of the team-mates suggested on buying on Nestle share since it has been increasing. He insisted that the second day it shall drop. It didn't. And it continued to raise on the third day. He didn't buy it until today.
Oh high and mighty. Bullshyt. First day invested on just one company with RM450,000 on 10 lots. Bizarre decision with high risk of losing money. Lucky it did increase, by a bit. 2 cents, you mean?
I'm sorry, I admit that I'm not really a goody goody person. Yes, I do back stab, especially when some people treat others like some sort of liar or maybe bastard of lower intelligence than he or she. And on some of those who obviously couldn't figure out how to even copy smartly.
I'm straightforward. But I'm not sombong, as quoted by Person H who out in the blue said that to me without a reason. I'm just plainly stating the truth and please, do not play with us if you don't feel like studying when we want to study. Not everyone is as ironic as you.
But of all the chaos in my these few weeks, there's one thing which has made me happy.
Thanks Meat and Kay. =D
♫I'm here, so it doesn't matter where you were♫
♫Call me, we can surely become one♫
♫Trust me, our thoughts will never come apart♫
♫My dear, that burden you're holding♫
♫Trust me, you should try to put it down♫
♫That is what I am here for♫
Trust Me - Matsushita Yuuya
Racing for the next blue moon.
Has not been using my brain much.
I feel stupid.
*opening books*
♫I'll never be the same if we ever meet again. ♫
If We Ever Meet Again - Timbaland feat. Katy Perry












No comments:
Post a Comment