Pengajian Am, Biology, Chemistry and Maths T (Pure Mathematics).
4 subjects. And what's so hard about it?
When I started to revise back all the stuffs I have already done, it's not exactly soooo hard.
It's just me.
The illogical amount of laziness is mounting onto my back, leeching into every single pores of my epidermis, diffusing into the very core of my bones, I believed that's the reason.
*shakes head*
Sad to say, I screwed my papers again.
Again and again.
I swore to not study at the lastest minute or quantum, I vowed to study consistently, again and again after every screwed exam papers. Over and over again..
And the cycle repeats.
What goes around, comes around. Until, you give in. But, that's when?
Time matters. And the 'You' matter.
Every now and then, I kept saying "Shit." upon realising all the stupid mistakes I've made. Messed up dance steps or silly usage of numbers in equations (ie. careless mistakes).
How I wish I could just be like Keng Wei who plays computer games like there's no tomorrow, EVEN during exams period. Or Wee, who goes fan girling at 2D hot guys like there's no more surviving hot bishies manga artists, EVEN during exams period.
Pathetic, isn't it. I'm seriously a sad case now.
Kinda remember what Mr. Me said. I really need to stop complaining on the stuffs that I couldn't do and take action and work on it. Procrastination kills.
And by the way, if you are still catching this humble blog of mine, if you are still that free, yes, I've done well in chemistry, just the organic part. XD I'm still working on the physical chemistry.
Blames on Facebook. Facebook. And Facebook. Excuses.
And it's seriously impossible to put your top ranking in Restuarant City or Pet Society in your resume. We might not see how's really that logical to tell this to your parents that "Mum, I'm running a restaurant." or "Mum, please, just let me pay for my worker's shift?"
What?
And why am I still into it? I wonder.
Just entertainment. I have already dropped a few games like first Pet Society, then Cafe World and after that is Country Story. It was at first hard to dump those games desire from your head, but all you need to have is the will. And yes, once you leave the game for like a week or two, you will feel quite helpless in catching back your ranking which you lost to others during your absence. Eventually, it's just all about giving up.
Hmph.
Ah yes, please don't land your foot in Facebook games, for the newcomers. I have warned you.
I HAVE WARNED YOU.
Unless you are that kind of person who can handle 24/7 of computer games and still score bulls eyes in every single sheets of questions you get. No names mentioned, right, Keng Wei?
Many things happened before this post. I will just mention some which nailed in my head before exams started.
There's a girl in the class, who is quite timid and silent. She solemnly does her homework and somewhat listens to teachings in class. But, the person who sat beside her didn't liked the way she behave.
I did not mention who is the bad person here, because neither any one of them is.
The main character in my story, as observed from friends sitting behind her and some who interacts with her, realised that her attitude was getting weirder and weirder day by day. I do not know if it's because of sudden impulse malfunction or neuron dysfunction or whatever it is.
She's starting to copy traits from me and some of my friends.
I know I shouldn't be perasan or boastful about what am I. But in my friends opinion, I'm a talkative character who amuses most of them with precise and adequate dosage of sarcasm. XD
And yes, there she is, starting to talk like me. ==
And she started sitting the way how my other friend does. And started behaving like some other friends of mine.
I mean, if you want to take others as example, you have no need to go to the extend of doing things directly from what you see. In short, copy smartly. And the bullshit thing she is doing is photo stating. And in her current condition where her speech is highly difficult to be understood without a second repetition, do you think she can mimic easily?
Let us exclude words, her actions are definitely in the dumps. Trying to copy someone like hairstyle for instance. Her failure is when she tried to copied the low ponytail with a loose hair band and at the end of the day, strands of hair were seen loosen up and her hair is a total mess. It's exceptionally bothering when you pass by her with such hair. And yes, I passed by her and KINDLY reminded her to tie her messy hair properly because she looks like a mad lady.
Her epicness in epic failures is definitely ticking off some of us. If I have a chance to not use my mouth, I shall use my fist and you know what I will do.
Yes, she solemnly does her bio homework during Maths class and had to ask the friend beside her explain what happened in Maths class at the end of the day. She does blank stares in tuitions and not jotting down notes when other classmates were busy scribbling away.
She just day dreams. But she's not autistic.
Me and two of my friends (the two who sat behind her in class) had the chance to spoke up with her after we had a clash in Facebook status comments. Click here.
The hell are we so mad of her for being in denial or maybe she really doesn't knows it. And spilled all the beans to her, with much emotional moments. But one thing, she has not told us whether she really knows what are telling her or not. There were still unsolved doubts which lingers among us since she gave us no reply.
But me, Sophia and Xian Young were really relieved that we made it, right into her face.
It is said that there were several attempts in waking her up from her dreamland. Honestly, it failed.
My first attempt was by helping her in an experiment and voila, she made me broke my very first apparatus in my whole life.
I doubt our's succeeded by 50%, because just a few days ago she came up with some absolutely nonsense crap, trying to make us 'wow'.
Whatever. I shall not lose my sleep on these people. I shall go sleep and wake up and hey, it's another day!
They don't deserve my loss of sleep.
Sleep is my luxury.
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment