~~目には目を、歯には歯を、悪には悪を。~~

Just in case you don't know, there's a Like button under every post. =D

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

挥出一双拳头 何方的妖兽 一一被吓走

The title was from part of the lyrics for Digimon Adventures 02 OP theme (canton version), proudly sang by Andy Lau.

Horrible eh?

Suddenly at this very point of my life, I felt like a NEET.

I might not be in education nor in any sort of trainings yet, but I'm Under Employment.

(hence my logic thinking tries to contradict the NEET feeling within me)

I felt like the Yutaka Itazu or Pantsu from Eden of The East. The sudden I-wish-to-quarantine-and-seperate-from-the-outside-world feeling.

Yes, I've stop joining any sort of skill classes like languages or martial arts.

I've indulged more into movies and anime, drowning myself into the entertainment world which includes games.

I have no urge to study. I hate the outside world.

I'm starting to get tired of my work.

I'm starting to blanking out in front of the laptop, don't know where to browse.

I'm starting to get sick of movies and anime.

I'm not having any urge in my creative output.

And,

It's not because I'm repenting over my sole mistake in life.

My mind just simply went b.l.a.n.k.









Somebody, please suggest some life for me.

3 comments:

  1. go for other classes then. join clubs! join MERCY to help out, join Raliegh for runs! Or heck just go back to TAS to help out. Justdo what you want when you can okay! You are not as tight down as I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. TAS no fun without the gang of the same batch. Anyway, MERCY and any kind of charitable activities is a lil bit too far for me. It's just so hard to pull up those things that I've dropped behind. D: Procrastination I guess. Well at least you are making good use of your time, like learning jap and sax. *jealous*

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha omg so sorry late reply kaw kaw! nothing to jealous la.. go practice summore piano la! my sax also tergendala till i get my own class fees XD

    ReplyDelete