~~目には目を、歯には歯を、悪には悪を。~~

Just in case you don't know, there's a Like button under every post. =D

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Liar Game.




I've made up my mind.


And it's about my blog.

About the links of my friends' blogs on the left panel:

"I would like to sincerely express my condolences to owners of the blog links I've removed under the Tomo♪Kazo section. It's simply because that I've came to realisation that some of the 'friends' in the list did not make an effort in notifying me about their official limited viewership permission. Hence making the kind links on my blog practically pointless to both me and my viewers to browse on.

What more some of the blogs were backdated 2 years ago. Meaning, their last post was millenniums ago. So I do not see a point expecting a link to a very very ancient diary.

I'm not your free archive.

If you are reading this (and didn't realise when was the last time you came in here) and realised that your link has been offensively removed without your prior knowledge, please kindly leave me a message in the chatbox. I'll relink (kindly, once again.) for you.

And I've linked some blogs too."


Moral of the Story :

Why do you need to keep useless stuff? Recycle or just dump it.



About the 我有个小小要求 on the left panel:

"I think it's about time for me to reupdate my wish list for Santa and Santarinas. I doubt there will be anyone who's gonna be a kind Samaritan for a poor pitiful soul like me.

Just to list down the accomplished items on my previous wish list:
-Sebastian and Ciel Nendroid (bootlegged, thanks to Jun for Sebastian)
-Sebastian and Ciel Figurine (bootlegged)
-iPod cover (mum got this for me.)
-2GB RAM upgrade (mum got this since I had to use it on my competition)
-Bamboo tablet (my first salary went there. RM368 bargain for Fun and Touch)
-Laptop (my 2 months salary gone here.)

The new list comprising only 2 items so far - a Gundam Model which I didn't know what was the name and D.O.T. Code No.2.

They are the real luxuries I cant afford.

And forget about it. I won't marry the guy (nor girl) who can gift me the mentioned items.

By the way, I've deleted the Mandarin title and replaced it with the common "WISHLIST?!" term.

Please be reminded that the list will still be in the "and still counting..." status."


Moral of the Story:

There wouldn't be a need for the third wish in the list if I hadn't screwed up my life, enough.



About the header of my blog:


Once a while I'll try to change the header. Maybe just for fun?



About the obvious decreasing blogging frequency:

"You will expect a long long post of texts that you shall die reading after I end my job in a branded garment company. Plus, I'm currently drowning into anime, mangas, dramas and pikas.

And of course the very normal westerners movies.

I'm currently under depression state. Do not disturb.

Please pardon my inactivity.

I promise Popiah Ling will be back after mid July.

Moral of the Story:

I've screwed enough shit, more than I can shit.

None.

1 comment:

  1. woh thank you for putting me right there! *feel so appreciated* give you one flying kiss~ dodge it before it kills you hahahahah

    ReplyDelete