I bet you have yet changed.
Maybe other parts of you changed. But not the part I hated you for.
I only notice that part of you, because I have nothing to comment about the other parts of yours.
No I don't have grudge against you.
I'm just being disgusted and annoyed by that part of yours.
That ugly part of yours.
Yeah, it's true I do not have the right to judge someone. But so what if I still want to say it. You have no right to stop me.
Tell you, I work this way.
As long as you no longer in close range of my daily social network, whether in real life or Internet, I will forget about you. If you no longer keep in contact with me, the more the reason I won't remember you.
But, if you ever came in contact within my range of social network, I, basically like what everyone else will do, will start to judge and evaluate you and your persona.
Given a longer span of time without keeping in touch, people may not remember what's good about you, but of course they will remember what's special about you.
It's either your outstanding skill which made you stood up in the crowd,
or,
your shitty annoying habits, weakness or anything.
Truthfully, if you are reading this, I only remembered what was your name and a rough idea of the life you lead while we were in the same place. I almost forgotten that revolting personality of yours in which you have taken to heights of the unreachables over the months.
You can say I'm just a being high-and-mighty. I wouldn't deny that.
Again, since when I'm in the position to judge people eh?
BUT! I'm judging you for MYSELF, and maybe express my own opinion about you to others if requested.
I didn't like you, I mean that part of you. You have just proven to me how much your that absurdity have brought yourself to (mistakenly, as desperately explained) tick me off.
I admit I wasn't in a good mood then, but your awesome words has pulled quite some of my nerves, since those words were a product of well, misinterpreting, my usual cold words. It was not only the wordly misinterpretation, aslo injecting some past brief feud between us.
Alright, you gave me a cannon shot right at that moment. I was taken by surprised.
I do not live without standing up for what I deserve. My principle of life.
I armed myself a bazooka, aimed, and fired.
All I recalled was the ugly moments of you that I have been ticked way before, and I have no longer care to bother if you are bleeding to death or moaning over broken limbs. Karma me if the people around you suffered because of your injuries.
You have made me remember who were you and you still are.
I've warned you before, way before when you can wash your ear canals to hear.
No comments:
Post a Comment