~~目には目を、歯には歯を、悪には悪を。~~

Just in case you don't know, there's a Like button under every post. =D

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ending The World's End.

It's December.
Last month of year 2008.

Many incidents that happened, flew past the flipping pages of the calender and being forgotten after blinking of your eyes. The calender is getting thinner day by day and only left a few more pages to be torn off and thrown off and forgotten in the wastepaper basket.

Of course you will remember what are the things you did yesterday or even the breakfast, lunch and dinner you ate, but would you remember the things that happened a week before, months ago or even the past years? If you do, try describing it? If you succeed, you can stop reading this whole piece of shit, and start a better life with your good memory.

SPM has ended. Secondary school life has ended. Camp has ended. I felt the fullstop at most of the things I had been doing for the past years after I've ended my primary school life. But, they say, an end is a brand new start. I agree.

My driving licience test has started. My college life is going to start. My role as an instructor in a camp MIGHT start. Seriously, what's ahead all of them, I have no slightest idea. I usually just follow the flow, or even, sometimes try to break the flow with my 'Rules are meant to be broken' rule.

Some of the remembrants.














Said bye bye to the SPM and my 'evidence bag'.















My messy messy wall which I have to clean every end of the year.

Things I'm doing now.















Aiming for an 'L' before 'P'.















My current carefree life - driving studies, novels, normal drawings, full blast musics and anticipating college life?

Handling my health hazardous life is quite a troublesome thing. It seems that I'm already back to my oldself- loves to lazy around, often online, sleep at different times.. haih.. *sighs*

But, till the end, I'm still me. And I have to continue leading on my life without giving up.

This is my life, I must grip onto it harder than you do to yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment