~~目には目を、歯には歯を、悪には悪を。~~

Just in case you don't know, there's a Like button under every post. =D

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Size 5 is FAT!

Disaster up a plant.

After months not been shopping properly in Sunway Pyramid, finally got to go there, yeah. But I didn't got to go to the Popular Megastore as usual because we went there in the late evening and had to rush home for pasar malam.

Well, I'm not here just to here to tell you that. I'm here to tell my melancholic tale of being a fat.
Yeah. A real sad one, a pathetic one.

After months for not working out FOR THE SAKE of SPM, I've gained 5 kg. That's a lot. Imagine you being tied to 5 packs of 1kg sugar, all over your body.

I only realise how fat am I stood in front of the mirror which I had been refusing to see it during SPM on the 1st of December, the last day of SPM.

The thickening around my neck, the dissapearance of my clevical bones, the inceasing waistline, and the enlargement of my usual big fat butt!

I had a wonderful mantainence when I had my Taekwando training at least once a week, but now I'm IN A TOTAL MESS. I expected to lose weight after back from the camp, but I failed. Once again, thanks to the titbits I ate during SPM. I just couldn't stop eating!

I went to find for a pants for my new CNY clothes. But it seems that even size 5 is a problem for me. *sighs* Size 6 is unavailable. MY BUTT! MY BIG FAT BUTT! URGH! How I wish I could just 'melapah' the whole piece of fat off from my pelvic.

How I wish I could wake up the next day back with my normal body line.

But, it seems that you still need to pay a lot for the free lunch you ate during SPM.

No comments:

Post a Comment