~~目には目を、歯には歯を、悪には悪を。~~

Just in case you don't know, there's a Like button under every post. =D

Friday, April 24, 2009

Never Forgive, Never Forget.

Watching out for tomorrow.

HELL-O. I'm back here for blogging again. For another week.

...
....
.....

Ah YES! I had to involve a 3rd person in my Physics studies - Ms Khoo. Actually, I seriously couldn't understand what the hell is Mr Lee's old books all about. The book was kinda complicated but well explained. Sometimes I couldn't even find where are all my A Levels chapters in the books. So, I got no choice but to pass it on to Yuee Jhian, a smarty pants which I have no doubt she would understand the things in there.

My extra Physics classes started on Tuesday to Friday, from 10 am to 12pm. After those explanations and drills she gave me, I felt the enlightenment, and yes, I finally knew what the hell Mr Chan's trying to explain for the past 4 months in just 9 hours. HAH! Thanks.

Went for dance class on Thursday. Nothing special, just that I got to partner with Jay Sen, again.

On Friday, I went to Taylors earlier, around 1pm. Waited boringly in the Computer Lab 2 while clicking through Restaurant City in Facebook. I think Jiun Jie regretted for introducing me that application, BECAUSE I OVERTAKEN HIM IN JUST 2 DAYS!!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA..

Anyways, I still couldn't overtake Jacqueline, whom I assume that she got scared when I shot up from last place, approaching her from behind. =.=

Then, an Indian teacher shooed me away from the lab because he had to close the lab for renovation. Obviously, I had to leave. I had to lepak around Taylors and bumped into Yvonne, who came in later than me and the time she said - EARLY MORNING.

Before going for the usual Friday Latin dance class, I met up with Daniel and Zarif, the guys from Taylor's Anime Society (TAS) in Com Lab 1. Apparently I offered myself as a Japanese teacher for the Japanese Language classes (J101). But, I did that online, so I had to meet up with them or else they won't recognize who the hell is the person called 'Popiah'. Haha.

Samba was cool. At least finally I found myself a guy partner. Yay. Sorry if I had burdened you with my lousy dance steps. Told Mr William that I couldn't bring my laptop already, because it's heavy and I've quitted wallpapering with my dearest Photoshop CS3 (exams and yeah, TAS activity kept me busy for the Friday 2 hour after school break.)

Ah yes. I promised myself 3 anime wallpapers in Animepaper for the months when I will not have time to even touch Photoshop.

Here it is :
#1 Use This At Your Own Risk from Bleach

#2 The Swinging Butler from Kuroshitsuji (Top Rated for the day!)

#3 The Straight Guy from Ouran High School Host Club

And the following was quite unexpected. I did this because the characters with the candy house is sooooo damn nice. *My hands itched* so here it is:

#4 The Candymen from Kuroshitsuji

The whole vectoring process for the two characters took me like 5 days, including daily activities like lepak in the house, sleep, eat, drink.... Finished it around Tuesday, the day I fell sick, down to a high fever. I think it was because of my hardcore onlining during the 2 weeks break, and my immune system went haywire. Got myself Denggi, I think from the rash which is appearing on my leg now.

*pulling hairs, running around the room like a mad old hag in Happy Hospital*

Ah yes. Went back to school on the Tuesday because break ended. Forgotten to bring my lab coat for Chemistry that day, and I sat at the lab stool in my place for the next 2 hours, staring at people burning off their solutions above the Bunsen burner.

Please la Yvonne, the matches can only be lighted if more friction is applied on the matchbox. Yours is like the 'gores gores menang' strength. Haha.

Skipped class on Wednesday because HIGH FEVER. Tuesday during lab, I had a terrible headache. Headache. Headache. Sat under the hot sun because I was freezing while waiting for Hanny. Stayed at home and slept and RC and anime and manga and... Relax lah.

Thursday, went back to school. Feeling much better. Picked up with stuffs I missed on Wednesday. Ballroom was ok. Learn new steps. Walk walk walk.... And partnered with Jay Sen. =.=

Friday, Chemistry test and did no study. But as to compared to last time, at least I still do have some impressions left in my mind and answered the questions. When everyone was flipping through their Data Booklet, I didn't. This means that I'm in deep trouble, as usual. Haha.

Around noon, headache built up and I feel like collapsing. My fever wasn't over yet. Mum forgotten to leave my medicine in my bag, and yeah, I'm dead hot meat and I had to stay in school until 5pm for dance class.

First went up to Com Lab 1 and saw Danial, the president of TAS typing something. And he saw me, I saw him, but none of us spoke anything. I went to log in my account in one computer. Another TAS member came in and joined him. I was opening Onemanga and I think the president saw me. He and his member wanted to print something but they ran out of print quota -0.00 I don't if it's because they wanted to print something or it's just a mere club promotion, the president approached me and ask if I'm interested in manga.

Instead I said, 'Do you that I'm Popiah?'

He was like, 'OH! OH! Popiah. Poh Ping right?' as if he has mistaken me for someone else for the past 10 years. LOL.

Well, in the end, after the havoc of transferring the files, I had to lend him my printing quota. 20 cents only because I didn't have enough for 30 pages.

Anyways, I went to the J101 Japanese Class to do some QC. And to see the way they teach so that I can handle the class next week. The teacher was a guy with JLPT Level 1*KILL ME!* and the president himself. I sat at the back of the class because I was freezing *FEVER AGAIN!* and I wouldn't wanna join in the learning crowd. Before that I was standing near the hot sun, sipping warm water. I drank 4 bottles of water. And it was crazy, the temperature.

3 o'clock I went to the usual dance class in C18. I was hell freezing. I wanted to dance but I can't even stand properly. So thanks to Hanny and Yvonne, I made a call to my mum and asked her to fetch me home. I didn't have a handphone, because I lost mine. Sorry to bother you both. T_T

Walked all my way to McD to get to my mum's car. The weather was worse than a baking oven. It's like the SUN! Well, it was evening, so I could see the sun. Haha. Went to clinic and got some medications prescriped. Came back home and my mum aimed all fans on me while I tried taking a nap. Slept for like 1 hour, I felt better and started walking around the house searching for a handphone charger because I wanted to SMS Yvonne that I'm already OK and my sis handphone ran out of battery. URGH!

Dad came back that evening with a phone. YEAH! This is it:

w350i for RM350, what a coincidence.

Thanks a lot, daddy. At least I won't be borrowing people's handphone anymore. =.=

Headache now but it's seriously ok. Got to face bittergourd with frog meat later. T_T

After almost 10 years, and it's back to haunt me -Denggi.

Here are some funny IM with TAS member, Daniel. Haha..

Cropped Part 1.
Cropped Part 2.

Maths Class Scene 24 April 2009:

Sheng said : ' I'm cute.'

*whole class act puke*
Dinesh said : 'You are cute compared to a backside of a horse.'
*whole class laughed*

Sheng asked Ms Shoba if he can swear, as in speaking rude words.
Ms Shoba said : 'I think you would need an appointment with Mr Adnan.'

*Mr Adnan is our college counsellor, better than Cik Lai, whole lot.*

No comments:

Post a Comment