YeahO! Holidays holidays and holidays. But not quite a holly day for someone like me.
Homeworks to be caught up, lessons to be revised, and PHYSICS TO BE UNDERSTOOD.
I really do appreciate the days when I'm given time to be alone, without anyone around me, except my maid. Well, at least she wouldn't walk and talk and make noise in front of me.
I do have the time to make wallpapers, ALAS. I need to speed up the rate of making wallpapers this week, for I do not have time left for the next few months after my mid semester break. Not that I do have the addiction to make such anime wallpapers but it's just for the interest sake. It seems that people seem to realise that I submit my wallpaper once a month, in average. So, I felt the obligation to speed things up since I'm free now.
This is wonderfully done -----BAD----- piece:
For details, click here.A second and third piece is coming along. I've set a target - AT LEAST 3 wallpapers to be done by the end of this mid semester holiday. I'm finishing the second one.
I suck in these Photoshopping stuffs. I'm kinda shot in the heart.
~oh shit, it's bleeding!~
Thursday, I was waken up by my lil sis, telling me that someone was on the phone. Spectacle-less, I tried to find a doorknob on the wall. Then, I have Yvonne on the line telling me that the *toot* LCCI stuff is closed and was already sent over to the PPD. I was like *SHYT!* I rang my mum in the office and sent over the required stuff for her to print before she comes back during lunch.
Everything was in a mess, and in the end, my mum got to rang Chii Chang's mum to fetch me to get stuffs done. First we went to the post office to get RM25 wang pos for the LCCI thing. Then went back to school and got things done. Damn the receptionists. Then I only went back to her car and got back to Taylors, for our weekly ballroom classes. Thank you a lot...
We learnt international tango. It was wonderful. There were only a few people, so not much space is required. Jia Nee had fun with Guo Liang. LOL... They seriously had a lot of fun, and actually obstructed the whole class. My partner was Jay Sen. 'No Comments'.
That night, my aunt's family took us out for supper. Their dinner la. We were quite full and didn't manage to drink the Tong Sui mum made for us at home. Kinda regretted because mum found out it went sour the next day. My lil sis slept with me and complained about Boogeymans. I had not much sleep.
On Friday, I had to wake up early and get things done. Parents weren't at home, so I'm the eldest and --in charge-- at home. I got ready, prayed, prepared breakfast (mum and dad left us somethings to eat) and waited for Yvonne. Wanted to go early to Taylors, so hitched a ride on Yvonne's car. Haha. To be exact, I do not have transport to go Taylors later. So I had to go early.
For the very first time, I ate in the market. Yeah, it's cheap, but we don't know how they made it so cheap. Went with Yvonne, her friend (forgotten his name) and Jia Nee. Yvonne's friend quite friendly and has a passion of being a leader. So unlike Yvonne.
Latin was ... New steps were fun, but I had to be a guy. This was how I realise i'm better off to be a guy... in a dance class.. I'm a girl right? I danced with Jia Nee and we acted lovey dovey. LOL. It's so gay, no, I meant Lesbian-nish. Lol. I was wearing a skirt ok???
I lent my laptop to the dance class and Mr William's happy bout it. *perasan* He had everyone cheered for me during class. But the problem is, I couldn't stay back late that day. Nevermind. Probably I can do this in the following weeks. And now Yvonne is driven to bring her laptop too. =.=
I went to get a limited edition stamp today, for the very first time in my years of collecting stamps. My mum purposely fetched me to the USJ 9 post office to get it. She too wanted to pay her bills. Lucky that the post office was kinda empty so we had our turn in seconds after we got our number ticket. I am so glad that there were still stock left for the limited edition Tapak Warisan Dunia stamps. Moreover, the worker over there asked me if I'm interested in the Perkahwinan Kaum stamps, since there's 2 more left. I quickly said yes. My sister bought one on the marriage version too.
Glad to have my mum supporting us on our stamping hobby. =)
Here is it:
And so, this is my week. *pulling hairs from scalp*
To Hanny : I'm perfectly straight.

No comments:
Post a Comment