It was another busy week once again. So I had to drag my post.
Last Monday, I went for driving test. It was kinda easy for the slope, for new cars. I took car no. 1. I wanted car no. 6 because my number was 99. Car no. 9 was no where to be seen. So 6 is a inverted of 9. 69 see? Car no.6 was occupied before I can grab that car. So I took car no. 1, which was the car Chin Fong used before me.
I can't get quite used to the clutches. Theirs were quite high. And best of all, I can't hear the engines. Grrrr....
I went up the slope very slowly and sped for no reason. I braked immediately when I saw the rear mirror reached the pole. I pulled the handbrake with both of my hands. *i know...* Took a peep and OMG. I am at the middle of the yellow line. I wanted to open the car door and jump out, but you can't possibly do that with people seeing you.
Parking was a bit weird. I didn't miss any steps and I parked the car into the yellow box. The car was a bit near the line, but still inside. Anyhow, the invigilator signaled me to leave.
The 3 pointer was nothing. I find it fun to do the 3 pointers. Like speeding and brake suddenly. I find it interesting to turn the sterling in a fast motion, as if I'm taking part in some sort of car race like you see in Initial D, with all those more than 90 degree road curves.
Waited for almost 2 hours for the freaking On the Road. Chatted with Chin Fong's friend, Kevin. Quite good looking, very friendly, and yet voice so soft for a guy. Nothing's perfect. I know that. I got a lady invigilator. Hopped into the car and started driving out. I know she stepped the brake for me a zillion of times during the whole journey. I know I was driving recklessly.
The roundabout was scary. The U turn was crazy. And the traffic was nuts.
17/20
I left the car and went back to the shed, laughing silently. *heheheheheheehe...*
Thank God for not letting me get car number 8 (or 7?) . There was this guy invigilator who *accidentaly* touches the hand of ladies. I mean, WTH you want man. I heard from my trainer that there's one who *accidentaly* touches the upper leg. O.O
It was anyhow a good experience and thank you to Mdm Chin. Finally got my P on Monday and flashed the card at my sisters. See, I can drive already.
Tuesday was the freaking JPA interview. Went all the way to school first to get approval and stuffs because it seems that I have forgotten things. *DAMN ME* I was absolutely blurer than usual. I don't wanna tell what happened, because it was damn ... *whatever you think la.*
Pa fetched me to Putrajaya for the interview. Waited hours for my Panel to interview me. Stomach grumbling. The the other panel was already interviewing the second batch, my panel is still interviewing the first batch. I was like... *damn shyt la* Have I fell into a dead trap?
Around 11 ++ o'clock, it was my batch's turn. Apparently I'm the 4th batch. So imagine how long I've waitied. And among the 4 person in the batch, I'm the only girl. >_< But mind you, I can socialize, not guy-shy. They all were friendly, so as the 3 invigilators. 2 ladies and 1 man. 1st Malay lady from Bank Negara, 2nd Malay man was some professor from UPM and the 3rd was an Indian lady doctor from Hospital Melaka. We 4 shook hands with them.
The man did the talking and asked most questions. I'm not sure if they have noticed, but I was actually shaking or just say trembling during the whole session. I'm not nervous but don't know why I'm trembling. They asked some questions and did some random chattings. An invigilator was caught when 1 of us actually said he liked reading but mostly comics. *wanted to aim an M16 at him* That was basically the easiest question we have ever get, and he ruined it by saying comics.
Then, we had a short group discussion on Denggi. 4 of us were caught too when we couldn't answer what is the scientific name for the mosquitoe which causes Denggi at first. But all went well when we discussed on the ways public should handle Denggi cases. It was quite fine overally.
I already don't remember the names of the other 3. I lost the handphone number of one of them, the only Chinese guy among of us and from Sri Hartamas Taylors, since I lost my handphone on the following Thursday.
Oh damn shyt. I was so damn freaking blur. On wednesday, I had to bring my laptop to school because Chuan Fu complained that he didn't have a blank CD. Urgh. I regretted for not giving it to Yvonne on the night when I passed over the Moral assigment scrap book to her, so that she can pass to Chuan Fu. =.=
The laptop was heavy but kinda worth it because I also had to finish up the freaking Thinking Skills presentation that day too. We had quite an amount of entertainment by switching on the music with the laptop to full blast. Sheng and Weh Kiat watched Bleach using my laptop. And Hiyori's (thanks, Sheng) voice was overheard by Ms. Fiona.
I lost my phone while running down to the cafeteria to get curry puff. +=.= Yup, another great jack ass has apparently took it away without knowing that it was just a cheap phone. RM 250+ =.= Should've just be kind enough to return the cheap phone to me ma. Malaysians. We call ourselves as Malaysians.
Looking at the bright side. I can get a new phone. At least a better one with a wider range of adjustment for MP3 headphones volume.
We learnt fox strut *don't know how it is spelt* because of the limited space. G02, half times smaller than G01. =.= we kept banging at each other. I don't remember how to do it. But I think my brain has stored it somewhere, so I can catch back quickly soon. Mr William belanja us each a waffle. >3
On Friday, I went back to secondary school once more, to get signs for my SPM result so that can send it with my Japanese Scholarship application. Resending it, to be more exact. My mum had to rush to office in order to tell the courier service to stop the application which I have sent on Thursday without the SPM cert copy. I was slammed with scoldings that morning and I was late to Taylors for the Bio test. Thanks to SMK USJ 12 admin working hours.
I would suggest that they change the arrogant receptionists. Met Sheng Jun's mum there too for the JPA scholarship certifications.
We learnt Samba on Friday in G01, which is a lil bit small. Nothing much. Quite nice. I don't mind dancing with a sweaty guy as long as I got a guy partner. Who cares.
Thank you Ms Ko for being considerate. Lucky to have you as our mentor.
On Saturday, I went for taekwando in my secondary school and finally refreshed my Taeguek. I forgotten how short was Red 1's taeguek. And I know Red 2's hanging some where at the end. Will be taking the Black Belt test on the test after next. I have no confidence in passing it with my bad condition now.
On Sunday, went to Pyramid with my mum and my youngest sis. Apparently, we had some peace in picking clothes because Cai Ping wasn't there. HAR HAR! My youngest sis still the same old self, loves to whine around in the shopping centre. =.= Bought another set of formal clothes because I lack of it. Had to give up on buying a novel and pens from Popular because of the long queue.
Went to get some groceries in Pasar Malam. The rain came pouring down in less than 1/2 hour we have been there. Luckily the fish monger got us a pair of umbrellas from other stall. We went to our car with the umbrella and I had to cover my head with the green Jusco plastic bag to return the umbrellas. It was kinda embarrassing to have people shooting weird looks on my head. YES YES! In the end, I'm already wet when I reached the car.
What's the point of the umbrellas? zen zen.
Monday, I finished the Spiral wallpaper, which is a total failure to some extent. As to compare my skills with Rutherford nee chan, I can dig a 6 feet deep hole and bury myself in there, for good. Seriously. She's already a Community Waller, and I'm practically and technically nothing but a '~'. Fine. I'm putting it aside first, before another wallpapering wave comes.
Tuesday, which is yesterday, I went for the Euclid Maths Competition. I see some holding the past year questions, some chatting loudly, some looked outside, some.. some... some.. Anything also, I see them I can feel the fear and pressure in me building up. They started at 4, instead of 3.30. =.= Damn. Late doesn't change the fact that it's hard and I doubt I can even score 60+. The blue little booklet gave my frights. And things were getting sticky... Because my pen's rubber supporter was kinda disintegrating. I left some questions empty and I think I did careless mistakes once again. Hoping it would be lesser.
Had a brief chat with Mr Kok. Here it is. *I know what YOU are going to say*

A Levels January Intake holiday has already started. More homework and lessons got to be caught up. Physics, especially. I'm always seen holding Mr Lee's old Physics books, Photoshopping simpler wallpapers, reading story books, watching Rachel Ray's shows, cooking (less frequent), listening to musics, reminiscing my handphone, thinking a new handphone and everything which I couldn't do while I'm in college.
Mr Chan. Physics. And Mr Lee.
God gave you a chance, and yet you wasted it due to your ignorance, insanity and stupidity.

No comments:
Post a Comment