~~目には目を、歯には歯を、悪には悪を。~~

Just in case you don't know, there's a Like button under every post. =D

Friday, October 2, 2009

4+2+6+5+1=18 and still counting.

Birthday Dim Sum in Tai Thong with Mum and Sis.


I was late a month to blog about my birthday presents. Sorry!


I was still online, sulking about life, still going on Skype, and Facebook-ing, stucking with a bunch of maths questions, Dance Club issues which were still dancing in my mind..

The TAS Skype right on 2/9/2009 12.00am

[2/9/2009 12:00:24 AM] Jun-Hime: Happy Birthday!
[2/9/2009 12:00:35 AM] Shawn: Happy birthday
[2/9/2009 12:00:35 AM] Shawn: haha
[2/9/2009 12:00:45 AM] ~Onigiri~: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~
[2/9/2009 12:00:56 AM] ~Onigiri~: omedeto!!!!~~~
[2/9/2009 12:01:01 AM] Popiah Ling: thx ;( *touched*
[2/9/2009 12:01:06 AM] ~Onigiri~: tanjobi omedeto~~!!!
[2/9/2009 12:01:22 AM] ~Onigiri~: (^)
[2/9/2009 12:01:32 AM] Jun-Hime: happy birthday~~
[2/9/2009 12:01:44 AM] ~Onigiri~: ~Onigiri~ give her a rolled cake, as well as a mango cake
[2/9/2009 12:02:26 AM | Edited 12:03:09 AM] ~Onigiri~: Happy birthday to u~
Happy birthday to u~
Happy birthday to popping poh ping n popiah
[2/9/2009 12:02:41 AM] Jun-Hime: happy birthday to popiah~
[2/9/2009 12:04:23 AM] Popiah Ling: (smirk) lolz, after so many years of living, someone sang me a ful song on9
[2/9/2009 12:04:26 AM] Popiah Ling: haha
[2/9/2009 12:04:28 AM] Jun-Hime: haha
[2/9/2009 12:04:29 AM] Popiah Ling: saw ur sms
[2/9/2009 12:04:31 AM] Popiah Ling: thx
[2/9/2009 12:04:32 AM] Jun-Hime: haha..
[2/9/2009 12:04:37 AM] Jun-Hime: havent seen facebook
[2/9/2009 12:04:38 AM] Jun-Hime: haha
[2/9/2009 12:04:47 AM] Popiah Ling: ah yeah
[2/9/2009 12:05:09 AM] Popiah Ling: to give u all a 'great surprise', read the pdf im gonna send u
[2/9/2009 12:05:17 AM] Jun-Hime: o.o
Popiah Ling
[2/9/2009 12:05:23 AM] Popiah Ling: hehe
[2/9/2009 12:06:36 AM] ~Onigiri~: erm.... ==
[2/9/2009 12:07:03 AM] Popiah Ling: yeah, u too rice ass, thx for the song
[2/9/2009 12:08:34 AM] ~Onigiri~: no prob
[2/9/2009 12:08:37 AM] ~Onigiri~: bday ma
[2/9/2009 12:09:20 AM] Jun-Hime: lol
[2/9/2009 12:09:21 AM] Jun-Hime: ew
[2/9/2009 12:09:51 AM] Jun-Hime: the pdf
[2/9/2009 12:09:52 AM] Jun-Hime: lol

Others were asleep. It was on a school day. Wednesday.

Facebook, I counted.. I got 1.. 2... 3... 4... 36 wishes!

It beat my last year's pitiful record, which was less than 10.

TT_TT

On that day, after having a few pitiful hours of sleep (as usual), I went to school, and I got this from my sexy secretary, Sophia and the korean idols freak, Xian Young.

Got my backup hairclips!

My classmates sang me the birthday song during Miss Goh's maths period. =)

Later in the evening, when I finally got home, I saw missed calls from Kay Shuen.

To shorten what I'm gonna say later, I quoted this from her blog:

Today is Popiah's birthday. Jun, Irene, Gen Nen and myself, the Birthday Song Band (BSB), gathered to sing Happy Birthday to Popiah at 10am through the phone, but the woman didnt pick up her phone. So the Birthday Song Band left, disappointed.

She should have realised school girls are not allowed to bring handphones to school. But still, thanks, I was very touched. TT_TT


I didn't quite expect anything from Taylor's Anime Society, because I personally think that, besides hanging out quite often in Skype with them (which I think the main reason why I'm always online, I guess.), I don't think I'm really that close to them. (seriously.) And I didn't attend their meetings (except once.) when I was still in Taylor's. I felt like I'm just an outsider.

Then, someone asked me,

[2/9/2009 9:51:58 PM] Jun-Hime: eh popiah
[2/9/2009 9:52:05 PM] Jun-Hime: tomorow when you at home?
[2/9/2009 9:52:28 PM] Jun-Hime: (devil)
[2/9/2009 9:52:31 PM] Jun-Hime: lol
[2/9/2009 9:55:32 PM] Jun-Hime: lol popiah ignoring me cause sense of danger

Sometime later, I had to give in some info.. @_@

[3/9/2009 12:23:13 AM] Popiah Ling: haha
[3/9/2009 12:23:15 AM] Popiah Ling: nvm la
[3/9/2009 12:23:26 AM] Popiah Ling: i'll b home arnd 3.30
[3/9/2009 12:23:29 AM] Popiah Ling: haha
[3/9/2009 12:23:40 AM] Popiah Ling: i dun 1 ppl to stand in frnt of my gate like sum freak
[3/9/2009 12:23:42 AM] Popiah Ling: lol
[3/9/2009 12:23:50 AM] Jun-Hime: - -
[3/9/2009 12:24:08 AM] Jun-Hime: some cheap stuff only lar
[3/9/2009 12:24:14 AM] Popiah Ling: haha
[3/9/2009 12:24:16 AM] Popiah Ling: nvm
[3/9/2009 12:24:19 AM] Popiah Ling: i've got worse
[3/9/2009 12:24:21 AM] Popiah Ling: haha
[3/9/2009 12:24:27 AM] Jun-Hime: haha..
[3/9/2009 12:24:48 AM] Jun-Hime: yeah..
[3/9/2009 12:24:52 AM] Jun-Hime: small stuff
[3/9/2009 12:25:04 AM] Popiah Ling: haha
[3/9/2009 12:25:48 AM] Jun-Hime: dun mind if i come late?
[3/9/2009 12:26:07 AM] Popiah Ling: no no, im oways at home, just dun come knocking at midnight
[3/9/2009 12:26:07 AM] Jun-Hime: just give you and go back d~
[3/9/2009 12:26:11 AM] Popiah Ling: np
[3/9/2009 12:26:14 AM] Jun-Hime: lol
[3/9/2009 12:26:22 AM] Jun-Hime: wont lar
[3/9/2009 12:26:29 AM] Popiah Ling: hu knows u
[3/9/2009 12:26:36 AM] Popiah Ling: midnight aso stil nt sleep
[3/9/2009 12:26:44 AM] Jun-Hime: knocking at popiah's door ar 2am
[3/9/2009 12:26:46 AM] Jun-Hime: popiah!
[3/9/2009 12:26:47 AM] Jun-Hime: lol
[3/9/2009 12:29:49 AM] Jun-Hime: around i dunno lar
[3/9/2009 12:29:51 AM] Jun-Hime: maybe 8?
[3/9/2009 12:31:25 AM] Popiah Ling: lol
[3/9/2009 12:32:12 AM] Popiah Ling: evening can gua
[3/9/2009 12:32:26 AM] Jun-Hime: after your mom
[3/9/2009 12:32:31 AM] Jun-Hime: "who is that boy!"
[3/9/2009 12:32:32 AM] Jun-Hime: lol
[3/9/2009 12:32:37 AM] Popiah Ling: yeah
[3/9/2009 12:32:43 AM] Popiah Ling: no actually my pa
[3/9/2009 12:32:54 AM] Popiah Ling: my ma since she saw u b4 den ok already 1
[3/9/2009 12:32:55 AM] Jun-Hime: your pa come out with a padang
[3/9/2009 12:33:04 AM] Popiah Ling: my pa... ==
[3/9/2009 12:33:07 AM] Popiah Ling: pedang la
[3/9/2009 12:33:11 AM] Popiah Ling: padang..

I believed it..

[4/9/2009 12:25:00 AM] Jun-Hime: lol
[4/9/2009 12:25:04 AM] Jun-Hime: dun worry
[4/9/2009 12:25:08 AM] Jun-Hime: the present
[4/9/2009 12:25:11 AM] Jun-Hime: sure good one
[4/9/2009 12:25:19 AM] Jun-Hime: even thou cheap cheap small present only

The truth was..


This shows that Mr Ang Wei Jun is the big fat liar (he's skinny by the way.), online. He's the first conman I met online.

And that pretty much explains why people get conned online, because they can't see who and how the person is on the other side.

The gift also sponsored by Kay Shuen, Wee, Yun Leng, Irene, Daniel, Rosie, Shawn, Kathleen, Qwang Szaen, Nick, Gen Nen, Zarif and Khai Xing. Thanks man.. I felt like being at home, with all of you.

Then later in the evening, Jonathan, my high school tomodachi, dropped by and gave me this.

A bit too boyish if I wear this on, but still sincerity is most important.

Later on, in one of the dance classes...

.. .. .. ...


See? I needed one as a replacement.

And the lameness shall continue as I continue to celebrate my future birthdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment