~~目には目を、歯には歯を、悪には悪を。~~

Just in case you don't know, there's a Like button under every post. =D

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Shower In The Morning.

This is not any common blog post.

This post is not like those fancy picture filled posts I have in here.

I'm here to just simply blog about boredom and emo madness which is flooding in me.

I'm currently very tired.

Tired of my life.

Not my homework. * I am not giving up in maths yet!*

This is just a simple confession, of a considered normal to some extend girl.

*********1*********

You say,

I SWEAR, I CURSE, I DEMORALIZE.

I know words are tend to be MUCH MUCH MORE sharper from me.

Not in the easy peasy Pengajian Am essays or the argumentative MUET essays.

I don't really know if you will take it seriously or not.

If it's serious, I can take it by zipping off my tongue instead of my lips.

I see myself laughing at ends of almost all sentences I spit.

Sometimes I just don't, which might be because I really meant it.

Virtual life makes me practically and technically invisible behind the LAN cable.

You see no smile, gloom nor anger from my words.

So do I, I can't see, how are you.

Messages, comments and posts.

I might mean something else behind those preset fonts.

I do not want to speak of nothingness, despite of my limited language vocabulary.

I just speak of the truth.

*********2*********

I looked back, I see nothing but a pathetic girl.

I turned, I see nothing but a silly girl.

I looked front, I see nothing.

Define my future. I can't.

**********3********

Once all were fired up.

Then they all cooled down to ashes.

All things come together and will soon be apart.

When they part, Rome was torn apart.

But there wasn't any Rome at all?

*********4********

I'm sorry.

If I really did.

********END********

No comments:

Post a Comment