Everything In a Popiah
On hiatus.
~~目には目を、
歯には歯を、
悪には悪を。
~~
Just in case you don't know, there's a Like button under every post. =D
I am Me.
Popiah
A typical girl you might think you don't wanna meet.
View my complete profile
Tomo♪Kazo
♫
alicia
♫
annnee
♫
caiping
♫
candytoong
♫
chailyn
♫
csueyi
♫
geoffreykok
♫
huijia
♫
isabelle
♫
jun-hime
♫
junelim
♫
kayshuen
♫
meiyee
♫
qwangszaen
♫
shawn
♫
szepei
♫
wee
♫
yihang
♫
yongbinn
♫
yunleng
♫
yvonne
♫
zarif
♫
WISHLIST?!
~The Gundam Model that I've been looking for.
~D.O.T Code No.2
and nothing much but a great university course ahead.
(updated 5th June 2011)
My Pasts.
►
2011
(18)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(38)
►
December
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(9)
▼
2009
(67)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(3)
▼
October
(6)
_|_
I WANNA STUDY!!!
Shower In The Morning.
Wee, I'm Serious That I Forgotten.
SOLD! To TAF.
4+2+6+5+1=18 and still counting.
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(4)
►
December
(4)
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Wee, I'm Serious That I Forgotten.
Random stuffs which I found in my phone's Camera Album, and which I have forgotten for quite some time.
Moth.
Hello Kitty Pride.
My butt la..
Harry Potter event in Pyramid.
Kah Hie's effort in teaching me Fu Chow language, my native language.
Leftovers as delicious deco.
Ms. Goh is already part of my life..
Green bugs in my H2O.
五龙! Even the 6th!
The kids are so cool. The mum standing behind cheering for them.
I think I should go for this hair?
Little lunch.
Yeah.. I finished the whole pot.
Cute outer layer of root hair.
Got bored of maths for a while.
I think I have most of it. Stress!
Don't know where I left this pic.
Maxis Iphone 3Gs event in Pyramid.
Paper Toss!
Sally's Spa.
I told you it's not a necklace..
Lil bit more...
Whatever function for this pair of pants.
Chit?
get.me.a.pair.of.nerd.specs.
old book.
The moral is.. Don't wear too much of cheap stake cosmetic lenses.
Longgok all.
Nice le..
scribble no.1
scribble no. 2
scribble no.3
yeah, directed this to...
notice the laundry dried outside of the dobi?
Best reality show in Perak.
BollyHollyWood?
Bye.
Hehe~~
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment