~~目には目を、歯には歯を、悪には悪を。~~

Just in case you don't know, there's a Like button under every post. =D

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

2000VS2007

Die.

Laptop's away, and I'm stuck with my old faithful little desktop.

*pats the CPU and was shocked by the static electricity leakage*

This time, the desktop needs a repair. *sighs*



What's so great about my desktop?

It's running Windows 2000 Professional. *sounds very professional*

And apparently Windows 2000 doesn't support much PC games available in the market back then when I was still playing PC games like The Sims. Not sure about now.

=.=

I got it quite cheap since it's a second hand in a bulk clearance sales. rm600?

Ironically, my this 'professional' desktop runs Sims 2 smoothly compared to my Vista laptop. 0.0

Imagine 256mb Windows 2000 vs 1gb Windows Vista.

Vista 1GB in performance wise, EPIC FAILURE.

Dead.

How's life without laptop, with desktop?

Hmm.... I must say life was quite great.

No Facebook flash games (lags alot) and no Youtubing (lags even more).

And no photoshopping too.

Most of the Facebook functions is actually a limitation to my desktop, so I have limited online activities.

I have been an addict to internet since I got my laptop. *sighs*

Now that this one week has been a real control for me.

And I realised that all these while I have been only playing Facebook games and also Skyping?

With more time offline, I can spend more time on sleeping and also homework.

But, it makes no difference that Maths and Chem now is getting harder.

=D

One more thing, found this here.

One of the notable computer virus ever attacked.

... 1999 - ... March 26: The Melissa worm is released, targeting Microsoft Word and Outlook-based systems, and creating considerable network traffic. ...

(Melissa, melissa...)

Life without internet is not that bad afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment