~~目には目を、歯には歯を、悪には悪を。~~

Just in case you don't know, there's a Like button under every post. =D

Sunday, January 3, 2010

MOVED.

Orange?

When was the last time I went to a wedding ceremony/dinner? 1997.

I could have went to at least one or two last year, but, I didn't. Either it's because it's a pantang or I was stuck in an exam.

This time I got my chance. It's a far far cousin of my mother whose daughter got married.

Didn't even know who are they. =.=

Mum persuaded me not to go because got to give a bigger angpau (as a small token for the dinner served) in return. I insisted. But on that day, when I woke up from my nap (the dinner starts at night) in the evening, I told me mum I wouldn't want to go, so just leave me at home with my sister. She persuaded me to go. =.=

And so I went.

There were around 5 adults and 2 teenagers (including me) and 2 kids in my table. We all are close relatives, like uncle auntie cousin grandmother mother.

We all sat in the same table.

And waited the small buffet to get started.

The whole roasted pig was chopped right there.

Maybe people from bigger cities are more err... polite or maybe civilised? I saw kinda lot of people (those are from smaller towns in Selangor/KL), scooped large portions of food onto their plates as if there's no tomorrow. o.o

And they even smoke in the toilet and left the ashes on the toilet, making the whole toilet like.. cigarette.

Ice kacang..=P

Relatives came to talk with my table's relatives and me, my sister and my cousin alas went inside to play games with my iPod touch.

Spotted this on my way to the kitchen.

Young Men Slaves, Old Men Darlings.

No comments:

Post a Comment