Sunday, March 21, 2010
aM-ALiCe
*jumps around*
YAY! I've finally entered a cinema. After 19 years of living. *sighs*
It wasn't really as like what my mum depicted, filled with cigarette smoke, urine smell hogging the air, lustrous couples doing things, and well, any negative stuffs you can think off.
It was... like a living room, only that it's an enclosed space with lots of single seated sofas arranged in a tidy order and numbered too, with a huge TV screen. Whatelse?
Monday was filled with numbers, pizzas and mahjong papers.
Me, Ker Fang, Woei-Yaw and Jane, are in a group to present on the Maths T chapter Integration.
And, so were we, gathered in my house to start scribbling those numbers, dummied alphabet unknown, formulas, worm signs and questions onto sheets of mahjong papers.
Said 10.30am, but Ker Fang arrived around 11 something, Woei Yaw almost 12, and Jane, 1 something. Just in time for lunch.
But fortunately, we managed to finish scribbling. And we had some good dose of Jane's interesting guitar moments. =D
I didn't know why all a sudden I ended up in Summit, with Ker Fang and Woei Yaw.
All I know was asking permission from mom through the phone and changed clothes and voila... I'm already in Summit, waiting for Ker Fang's first bubble tea, while I'm already drinking mine, which was strawberry flavoured.
Woei Yaw was our driver. Had some funny revelation about sun-blocking sleeves. Right, KF?
Jane wasn't there. She had to go home.
The time for Alice In Wonderland was 4.00pm, and we arrived there like 4.00pm and waited for the bubble tea, till 4.15pm.
We had no other choice but to wait for the next session - 6.00pm. ==
While waiting, we had.. BOWLING!
And wtf, it wasn't 5pm yet, and they should charge us a cheaper rate instead of rm6.80 for students. It was 4.55pm!!!!
They claimed that it was the computer time and they couldn't do anything to it. WTF!!
I couldn't really believe tat Ker Fang has not played bowling before. 0.0
I mean she goes for outings and hangouts, couldn't be really much possible that she has not played even once, compared to a home stayer like me.
Ok, it was my second time in Bowling, after the first with the TAS members for the post TAF activity in Pyramid half a year ago.
We did let Ker Fang played two rounds though, since she didn't want to play.
And believe it or not, I beat Woei Yaw. I guess 63-49?
Yes, I BEAT HIM.
HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR..
Ok enough.
Then we went to Popular 70% Discounts Clearance Sales and browse through some readable.
No STPM books. D:
I got two CSI:Miami novels and paid rm25.90 for the 2 instead of 1. 50%
Then we proceeded to the GSC.
We walked up the escalators and almost went up to the wrong-est side of Summit.
The deserted and ghastly area of Summit..
Luckily we didn't hop onto the escalator which brings us up to the haunted level.
Hall 1. We entered.
Ker Fang shared her box of popcorn with me and Woei Yaw.
We had to force Woei Yaw to eat it.
Realised that the GSC food workers are very generous with their popcorns. They had to stuff a boxful of popcorn and hit the bottom of the fully pop corn filled box onto the counter just to close it. But we finished it before an hour of the show.
My butt was resting happily on the very seat of Hall 1 in GSC Summit, which was seated by a lot of butts before. Before sitting on it, I had a fear that there might be a needle poking out form the seat and is HIV infected. ==
But, in the end, this is Malaysia. Not India.
And because this is Malaysia, I see trashes everywhere when the show has ended.
We threw our empty box of pop corn in a trash bin!
*labelled 'Civilised'*
Woei Yaw seriously has bad reversing skill. He got his car scratched upon a few failure attempts to get his car out from his LEGAL parking lot.
Had to stop his car somewhere in the dark to clean off the scratches. With a hand sanitizer. 0.0
But couldn't wash off those deep wounds near the car lamps.
Came home around 8.30pm.
Summit has seriously gone quieter.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" was meant to be a no-answer question.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment