It's a bit too early for my next blog post which is supposingly to be done this Friday or the weekend. But, since Yvonne is having the mood to blog, why not join her too? For once, I think..
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
*jumping up and down like a monkey*
For the very first time, I finished my 2 chemistry experiment in about 2 hours.
I have always not been able to complete even 1 experiment in time. Even if I did, it would be like 10 minutes after when all of my friends starting to clean the apparatus. It was really really devastating. I'm always in an emo condition everytime when chemistry experiment session ends. But today, after the session has ended, I can run out and straight away look into the sun.
Titration experiments weren't that bad afterall.
But too bad I couldn't drink the off-white solution.
Oh! How good life could be.
=.)
=.|
=.(
Until,... physics comes in.
I CAN HEREBY ADMIT THAT I HAVE NO SINGLE IDEA ON WHAT IS PROJECTILE MOTION.
*starting to flip through the friggin' pages of all physics papers*
I don't know, I don't know and I don't wanna hear what are you going to say.
I'll have something to say about the physics test this friday, perhaps?
RELATIVE SPEED OF APPROACH = RELATIVE SPEED OF SEPERATION.
That's all I remember.
And, for once, I can fill a whole sheet of narrow lined paper during Maths class.
Vectors are OK with me, and I'm OK with vectors. We are friends.
Trigo tortures me, and I cried for the #$%! trigo. That's why I never liked trigo.
Maybe I will not forever. FOREVER.
That's all for now. See you on Friday, Physics.
Dan bila kau menghilang
Musnah la, musnah impian
Tuk menggapai bintang
Terangi hidup ku
Ku mahu kau tahu
Engkaulah, destinasiku
Dalam ingatanku... oh oh oh...
Kerana diri ini tak daya lagi
Menempuh hidup yang ku temui
Dan aku, ku tunggu... oh oh oh
Disitu
-Situasi by Bunkface
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment