~~目には目を、歯には歯を、悪には悪を。~~

Just in case you don't know, there's a Like button under every post. =D

Friday, February 27, 2009

It's the shortest and sweetest.

(WARNING: The words below are for FUN purposes only.)
Name:
Kok Yik Lim aka Mr Kok

Nickname: Kok Kok, Smart Mr Me
Age: 2x perhaps 30
Characteristic: PLAYFUL, CHILDISH, EVIL, SARCASTIC Funny, kind, handsome, clever.
Favourite Quote: 'How are you feeling today?'
~Adpated directly and originally from Yew Hong's adventure~

Another weekly blog.
* I don't know what to say to start the next blog.*

Had my physics test today and the marks was horrendous and unbearable to be seen by naked eyes. It can be only seen if it's under a layer of liquid paper. And I meant it. Felt sorry for our good physics teacher, Mr Chan. *sighs* I will pick up the calculator and pencil soon enough.

I realised that with the three joker musketeers, Shuang, Dinesh and Teh in our class, none of the study days will end without a stomach seizures and jaw pain. I have always pitied Ms. Shoba for being 'victimised' by the three of them.

Today we had a real joke on Arithmetic Progression.

Sue Hern studied O-levels in Singapore (top scorer too! *pressure pressure*), so her lessons were actually one year slower than us.

OH MY BUDDHA! The musketeers actually bullied her by saying 'A.P is a hard topic. Very very hard.' 'Aha. Just joking.' LOL!
Then Ms. Shoba's turn.

In Ms. Shoba's 'point of view':
d=common difference

Teh's:
d=doughnuts/donkeys

Shuang's:
d+d+d= donkey+doughnut + dunkin' doughnuts

Dinesh's:
they are together like cow and calves. (maybe for 'd', forgotten.)

Teh started to scratch the table with his bottle and she had to snatch the bottle away. She threatened to hit him with it. We BOMBED WITH LAUGHTER. Not burst.

I agree with Ms. Shoba. Maybe she should attend lesson on how to handle kindergarten kids. I hope she only meant 3 of them! Because of them, we have won the Oscar award for the Worse Class. Shuang even mimicked the way how actors and actresses receiving the Oscar prize by saying 'I would like to thank Ms. Shoba, my parents...' Another bomb of laughter.

Not to mention, we now realised how Tania's laugh is. Mind you, it's not just some ordinary giggle.

And yup, we PM5 signed up for the World Maths Day. We are now on the game.

Physics presentation on Elastic and Inelastic Collision went well and faster than I could expect. The custom animations were set that each slide can be done in like 1-2 minutes, plus the explanations had to be given by each of us. But,we had to do it in like less than 10 minutes. Downloading of the flash player update took us 1-2 minutes away. The computers are soo outdated. Nonetheless, in the end, it proved that we can do it in just less than 10 minutes.

Thanks to my team mates.

The learning outcome/lesson learned is that Proton Waja is a EURONCAP 3-star rated car. 5 is the most. But if you wanna save money, you can go ahead.

Kinda got hooked up with kenjutsu. But, too bad, it's still not worth the money I pay. I'll continue sometime later in the months.

Yes yes. Dance club! Ballroom was OK. But I couldn't catch up with the last 'walking' move because I had to leave for my driving lessons. Latin cha cha this week was the last. It seems that the 3-4pm class was more packed and fun compared to the 4-5pm class, only at the last class. Alas, I enjoyed the dance. Some guy called *Royce?* I think, taught us because William had to go to Genting for some dance competition, as a judge. But he's quite funny and good too, and he sounded like William to me. We had to go fast, real fast dance this time.

I finally learned something new. YAY!

Ah yes. Talking about driving, I spent 1/2 hour talking about drving with Yvonne. I told her I accidentaly mistook the wiper and the signal for the left side. She laughed like mad.

Then, Mr Kok came to ask me when I'm taking 'P' test, because he would like to stay at home that day. *specks of sarcasm* He would have left for Nihon when I will be taking it, anyway.

He came in saying 'OHAYOU!' --> Good Morning (おはよう!) to us. I was half sleeping,so I didn't reply with my Japanese skills.

I have always wanted to write these words in big using his marker on the board:
この人は馬鹿先生です。
*Praying Mr. Kok who would be reading this won't understand*

He asked us to read his lecture notes, i.e. self study lo. I asked him if he was being lazy.

He said while cleaning the whiteboard, 'No. I am being VERY LAZY.'
=.=

He would be leaving when we are going to take our SPM results, which is around 12th or 13th March. We are going to miss him a lot. The best teacher for bullying besides Ms. Shoba. We are going to have our last (I think lo.) field trip with him. 14 of us from PM5, his favourite class, as he claimed.

Yeah. Yeah. We practiced in the not-so-busy Taman Perindustrian UEP roads. I mistook the wiper for the left signal. I hit onto the brake before the clutch. I couldn't control the sterling well. AND I HATE THE HANDBRAKE. I was paying soooo much attention and nervous. But no cold sweat, weirdly.The driving practice drained a lot from me yesterday, especially that I practice it after dance classes.

It's far worse than taking Japanese languange exams, because it involves the play of human lives. One wrong step would've cost any of our lives in the little old white Sang Kancil.

Ah yes. did something today:

Sorry because my big bum is a bit too big and bumped into your bum.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA...
Oh shit, stomach cramp. Laughed too much today.

Why can you smell things that we can't smell?
Why can you hear things that we can't hear?
Why can you see things that we can't see?
Why can you tell things that we can't tell?
Why can you do things that we can't do?
Maybe that's what makes you a class rep.

No comments:

Post a Comment