~~目には目を、歯には歯を、悪には悪を。~~

Just in case you don't know, there's a Like button under every post. =D

Friday, February 20, 2009

JS, Joseph and The Girl With A ♥ Necklace

Forgotten.

Now I know who the hell is the 27-year-old always-so-'hot' Mr Kok. Seriously, now I know.

Another week in Taylors, and another weekly post on my mumblings on what happened this week.

This is the test week. Test, as in serious ones. And I got a serious marks for those.

Chemistry - 13/25
Thinking Skills - 4/11

O.O

This is what gonna happen when I don't study. Maybe it's not a good idea to sleep early and wake up early at 5am to study after all. I fell back to sleep 1 hour later! *looking at Physics tutorials* I guess maybe I should really start. I should. Otherwise, I will be a flat like a mat in PM5, ready to be stepped on by 27 of them. I'm so tensed, pressured, and.. and.. and.. dumb.

By the way, what's Projectile Motion?

Coming up next week, both Physics test and presentation. *FRUST!* My team did on the wrong presentation which is on ELASTICITY but Mr. Chan wanted ELASTIC AND NON ELASTIC COLLISION. Ah man! I need to redo!!! *pulling hair from scalp* I'm sorry for my negligence, team. I failed as a leader, in a busy week.

I liked to make presentation slides USING MY MICROSOFT POWERPOINT 2007. With my creativity *prasan*, MPP2007 surely works well and smart enough to fit my designing style. BUT NOW, with my mum's full blast scoldings amplified by my ossicles into my auditory nerves, and added with my piercing pain of my brain, I have no longer much interest in making presentations, not with all these DISTRACTORS. *sighs*

Lunches. They are getting in my nerves now. What is filling, cheap and yet healthy? Lunch box from home. But who can get one for me? None. So, AC, Subway, Salmon Steak, Baker's Cottage and Wonderful Cake House is my source of lunch. But sometimes, I still eat the bread which my mum gave me in the morning for lunch. Still, my $ is flowing away. URGH! I'm going to zip my pockets with shutting my mouth.

Dancing. I'm not really that tensed up already, but still I still really care what people is talking about behind me. Maybe I'm seriously blur, clumsy and has no talent in dancing. I'm just a lump of fat meat, blocking everyone's way. Ballroom was OK on Thursday, at least I didn't mix up the steps at the beginning and the middle of class except the ending, partner- JS. I forgotten to move front and he said nothing, not even a push! At least other partners did. DAMN.

I don't care. I'm going back to Taekwando. Nothing's gonna stop me from quitting Kenjutsu, unless changes in timetables or reduce in price. No point.

Oh yes. We had a trip to the Malaysian Chemistry Department - Jabatan Kimia Malaysia today. The only purpose we went there is to see how does a MASS SPECTROMETER looks like. I was expecting it will be huge and.. and.. It's actually the size of my TV!

It was very fascinating to see how does one work although we couldn't really make out what the researcher was trying to explain to us. Lucky Mr. Kok was there to assist us. Otherwise, we can see stars. They were testing on a bunch of pesticides. Seeing how one work is definitely interesting. The way they pick the small little bottle with compressed pesticide gas, sterlising the syringe, then extract the liquid and place into the MS filaments to be seprated into fragments and ionised and so on.

I will go in detail for my report and will be posting up a few days later.

I'm dedicating Katy Perry's Hot n Cold to Mr Kok, for being always HOT, as in temperature.

Another week passed. And I knew more than I've ever did.

And, surely I know there's someone reading my blog.

And, I'm gonna study hard.

We were riding on an express train, not knowing where were we going.

When we were about to get off, we didn't have the ticket to get down.

Now, I already got half of the ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment