Sunday, March 29, 2009
P.O.O.P: People Order Our Patty
Entering April. And another month gone.
It was seriously a peaceful week. Less people, less noise, less frust. 6 from my class went for their attachment in hospitals for their JPA scholarships. So I think since 6 of them went and the class was TREMENDOUSLY quiet to some extend, so I assume that some of the 6 of them make noise during usual classes.
I had lunches with Siew Ching, Ee Fang a.k.a. Ms Tomato and Shi Yin a.k.a Ms Curry. It's quite enjoyable chatting with them. Went to Asian Cafe with them, and also Hakka Lee along with Chun Chee, Ching Yee, Chuan Fu, Alicia, and Sue Hern. I brought my lunch box along, so didn't get to taste the food over there. Although the food over there are money killers, but looks appetising. The cheapest is a bowl of Pan Mee, which is around RM5. More vege, less flour. HAHA.
Yup, I had been bringing my lunch box along lately. Either my mum ta pao for me or she cooks for me. But in the end, everyone's jealous of me. They say they can feel the 'mother's love' from my lunch box. Lol.
Nothing much happened. The 3 muskeeteers were still in class for the week, and bullied Ms. Shoba, as usual. And we laughed our lungs out, as usual.
Ballroom was as usual, but only 2 guys and 3 girls attended. It was the A Levels trials week, so, seniors prefer not to come. 5 out of 20+, and it was so quiet. No switching partners that day. Kena char but it was because I'm very sleepy for the whole week.
Latin was as usual, last class and I didn't enjoy that much, because I had a slow partner.
Slow+slow=extra slow
Not that enjoyable, but I can imagine that I'm enjoying. Yeah, it was enjoyable, if I imagine.
Went back to SMK USJ 12 for the Hari Anugerah Cemerlang. It sounds nice but in the nutshell, it meant prize giving ceremony.
Heard some lame talking speech from the wakil PPD, shit him. Worst speech I've ever heard.
Messed up certs situation occured, as usual. Got mine for the SPM 11As but not for the Nilam. But still I found it. Nothing big.
Watched some video on the #$%@ school. Most students in pictures are Amigans or the Redaksi. That's why I have never liked that @#$% school. Damn shyt them. I have never got the chance for that.
Took some nice pictures. Here:
Ate 2 plates of nasi lemak, without the meatless chicken, served by the canteen. Nothing much. Still so damn oily, their curry puff. Still so damn sweet, their kuih.
Tomorrow's driving test. I've got to pray and pay.
A. Sofa B. Expensive haircut C. Patty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment