~~目には目を、歯には歯を、悪には悪を。~~

Just in case you don't know, there's a Like button under every post. =D

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Teddies don't talk.

Kushi said hello.

I was kinda busy last week because I had to make a scrapbook (not any simple farewell card, you know?!) for SOME teacher.

Since I've stared with the scrap book thing, then I shall start telling from the afternoon after I got my SPM results.

I went back to college after enjoying my 2 fried eggs. My mum purposely came back from office and fried it for me, since I like fried eggs a lot.

I was back there around 2.15 and entered the Maths class. There was only around 10 of us, including me. Ms Shoba didn't want to teach, instead she gave us 2 sheets of papers with maths, maths and maths questions. I nodded my head and knew that I've got to finish it, which I didn't until today. *sorry!* I brought in my laptop (my journey is stated in the post before the tag) and started working on the cursive texts which is needed to be slotted into one of the pages in the scrapbook. I kinda regretted for not doing it the night before, when I onlined till 2am, watching anime. Then I converted the words into pictures so that I can print it out in the library. My @#$% printer at home didn't work, until today. Even if it does, the quality *SUCKS*.

The few days before I did a thorough brainstorm on what should I give THAT teacher. A card maybe good, provided I can draw HIM and the whole class in a comical way with much resembles, which I can't. Chun Chee suggested it, so I assumed that this idea isn't that fresh. So I came out with this weird storybook themed scrapbook. Maybe others did it before but I have not heard of it. And so I started by drawing simple illustrations in a comical way. I collected stories of the most memorable encounter with HIM from all 30 members of PM5. So imagine I've got to draw every single person's story, except for 5 of them, which they don't have one.

It was kinda painful for the past few days before Friday. Lose some sleep and money , gain some weight. But in the end, kinda happy that I've produced something nice. *haven't got the picture for the final result of the scrapbook, so I can't post it up here for now*

We got him a tie and also this so-so scrapbook. Kah Hie got him a pen, which is already the 5th or the 6th he got as a present. Everyone actually praised the scrapbook. Especially the cover and the inside home page. Well, I designed it with an emo/goth teenager (cover) and kiddy (homepage) mind. Very 'yeng' and beautiful, like what they said. I think it's a compliment from both my friends and him.
Cover pages (paperback.)

Homepage (whatever it is called.)
Bigger titles are made from foam.

We did embarrassed him once again but far worse than usual, for the very last time.

That's the end for the scrap book. Through the making of this scrapbook, I too can confirm MAC centre is a parasite of students' pocket.

The Monday before SPM results, I went shopping with my sister in Sunway Pyramid. It was the first time I got to shop without my parents. (Oh yes, that's me. Very pitiful huh?) We went for window shoppings and bought some materials from POPULAR for me to work on the scrapbook. We went to FOREVER 21 to see some clothes and I persuaded my sis to try out on her favourite black vest she saw and a *watever it is called* hat. Heh.. You should see the picture I've taken for her in the fitting room with those clothings in her profile. *and your welcome, sis*

I went to buy a present for Yvonne's sister and too looked into some souvenir shop at the ground floor. YOU KNOW WHAT I SAW?!

DEATH NOTE L NENDOROID! FOR RM49.90!
The fake one may only costs RM50 but the real ori one costs RM150, 3 times more. I've made up my mind that I'm gonna get it after the SPM results. I went back there on the Sunday after SPM results and it's all sold out!!!!!!!! My mum said it's better keeping off the money for something more useful than buying this weird cartoon deco. I feel like dying. With my drooping shoulders I went back home afterwards. I counted the number of Gashapon figures (6) on my table and emo-ed for the next 2 days.

For the following week, which is the week after SPM results, after the HIS farewell, we have a new Chemistry teacher. Although she's quite different and might be BETTER than him, but till the end, she's teaching Chemistry too. She's good in explanation and slows down to explain everything from start if we don't understand somewhere in the middle. We are still getting use to her. She may look stern but she's as funny as him. Julin's quite famous too.

On Friday, she said something which left us stunned for a moment.

Mrs. Lee: I found out that all of you has a similarity.
We: What similarity?
Mrs. Lee: You all like to attract attention.


That happened after I sneezed. She even said she recorded all of our traits onto our class name list. She remembers me because I sneeze very loud. Sheng Rong because he talks a lot. Julin because of her intelligience. And Yvonne because she's a class rep.

We had wonderful time in Ms Shoba's class, as usual, with the usual 3 musketeers - Shaung, Dinesh and Teh. We did integration last friday, and this is the conversation:

Ms. Shoba: If this is du, then... (we said dx, but quite unheard.)
Shaung: If that is
d u, then this is me.

*we roared with laughter*

Shaung was sitting alone in front because teacher separated him from his other partners. He was about to sit at the chair in the corner where Ms. Shoba stood. He was supposed to sit on the chair in front of her. We was like crying with laughter too.

Last week, Shaung and Dinesh cracked some lame jokes in her class.

Ms. Shoba: I can stil take a level of lame jokes, till some extent. *smiling with anger*

And then Shaung cracked another 'Wah, lung cramp.' joke, which caused unnecessary worries by Ms. Shoba.

When Ms Shoba was talking on gradients of straight lines, she written the ∞ symbol.

Shaung: It looks like a peanut.

*laughter*

I think that's the reason I'm always awake in maths classes.

Had 2 Physics classes with Mr Lee. Yuee Jhian dragged me along because she wants company and she know I suck in Physics. Got 2 extreme old books for references, which is like almost 30 years old. Concepts remain the same till date, like Mr Lee said. I agree. It's the notes and descriptions which makes much difference. I can finally understand what is stated in Mr. Chan's questions paper. THANKS MR. LEE AND YUEE JHIAN.

Ballroom lessons are fun this week with more jokes. William Lor remembered me and ask Yvonne where I went because he usually sees me with her, but that day not. Yvonne said I went down to buy Waffles. He wanted too and asked for my number. And then he don't want to call, for some reason. I waited and waited at the Waffle's place and the clock already strike 4. I gave up waiting and cancelled my order. Went to get a cuppa Tau Foo Fa instead and ate all my way to the class. I became a joke with the Tau Foo Fa. When I messed up with my steps, he blamed the Tau Foo Fa. AH MAN...

I usually stay back for the second Latin dance session, because the 2nd one is more advanced. Learned the American turn and also some weird pose facing our partners in an awkward manner. I got a bit dizzy because of the 1st session and was unable to concentrate on the 2nd. Yup, this means that I lost few steps and kena marah marah by SOME PEOPLE.

And just had driving trials yesterday in Klang.

87/100

Damn suck. I couldn't control the clutches of a different car. Lucky I did LULUS. Played with the 4th gear and been to KESAS highway for once, driving a car myself. My real test is on the 30th March. Give me lots of lucks.

It's Yvonne's birthday this week (29th). She treated me with a Subway loaf. She wants a laptop fan, so I think I'm getting her one during the next PC fair.

Was supposed to go to Hospital Putrajaya for internship tomorrow but I couldn't find a point in it because it's SERIOUSLY LOW PROBABILITY for me to get the scholarship. So I am going back to college instead of wasting time there and miss lots of classes. Internship can be done anytime.

It's really bad if a teacher starts to remember you name.
But it's seriously bad if a teacher doesn't remember you name at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment