I got sick of reading paragraphs and paragraphs of words in books, so I've decided to just draw out my blog post!
*Please click the picture to full view!*
A picture speaks a thousand words. So, you count how many words I've saved.
Lessons learned:
Mr Kok is:
1. an only child (NO WONDER....)
2. studied in a chinese primary school (meaning he knows what I'm talking to my group....)
3. going to further his studies all in Japanese (TZUK TZUK TZUK...)
4. and leaving so soon. (We are going to miss something in A levels.)
I got:
1. A very crooked looking (compared to Yvonne's) not-that-shiny pewter dish.
2. Mr Kok's email add. (not revealing publicly, later he shall threaten to sue me.)
3. Many knowledge on pewter making and more on the past (so as pictures!)
4. to know Kah Hies is... (never judge a book from its cover.)
5. A new pair of specs --0=0--
6. to catch up with latin's Rock and Roll.
6. Malaysia has got something to be proud about?
7. Something that I MUST DO besides studying as well.
Went to Royal Selangor today. Weirdly, Mr Kok gave us one silly question so that we don't need to write a report.
"What is Pewter made out of?"
I answered, but I forgotten what I answered. Antimony, tin and copper?
Will be posting a brief report someday later. Very tiring after hitting a worth RM50 pewter dish and chasing after Mr Kok for class photos. Is he really that HAWT?
Sometimes, you didn't know you are being selfish.

No comments:
Post a Comment