Thursday, March 12, 2009
The SPM Code: 9A1 2A2 1B3
It was around 8.30am, I walked into the old familiar @#$% secondary school. It's still the same old boring school with nothing much on. I saw some students started arranging and pasting labels of classes on the tables in the same old hot and and forever so hot dataran. Behind me is my old faithful sling bag which I have used for the past 6 years in the secondary school days, and I started to climb the stairs to explore the @#$% school once again.
The first place I went is to the Pejabat Guru 1. No one's there. Before that I bumped into Cik Lim, our Moral teacher. I asked her whether she remembers me. She nodded with a sweet smile which I think I have not noticed when I was in her class before. It's like as though she smile while crying. I am so touched just by her smile. Weirdly. I was like 0_0.
Then I bumped into Pn Choo while I was climbing up the stairs. Chit chatted with her. Then I went into the Pejabat Guru 1. Saw my F3 science teacher (forgotten her name) and I just waved my hands. I saw no one in the room whom I can speak to, so I just left to explore the whole @#$% building.
I went to the toilet because I have not shitted properly in the morning. So I just properly poo-ed into the stinky toilet bowl in the @#$% school for the very last time in my life.
I saw Pn Ong, @#$% Lucielle, Myrna Jean on my way in my expedition. I waved my hands and smiled. Pn Salasiah too. Then later, Pn Heng, Teng and of course, Pn Lim.
*PAK PAK PAK* my slippers slapped onto the cemented pathways.
I don't know how many teachers I've met all my way but time seems to fly and many of my form mates arrived. At first I saw the extremely darken and muscle-ed Jason. Then Melissa who cut her hair short which made her look like a *erm* kid? Then Roy with his 愛 tee.
A lot of form mates started to flood the whole dataran by then. We chatted and chatted about life after SPM. Some worked, some already in college. *DAMN YOU SHU YIH.*
We waited and chatted and waited and chatted and waited..... Until around 11 something. We saw the teachers start to leave their place hurrily to the office. Oh yes. It's a national indicator. The SPM results have just came back to taunt us.
Pesky Jason called me to line up but in the end I got the first because Pn Lim heard my voice forst before Jason's. So in the end, I was the first in 5 Browser to receive the SPM result. HEH!
I stared into my results. Should I cry or should I be in euphoria. I seriously don't know. After signing off the papers, I just stared into it. Mind was empty.
...
Then I only started to ask around. Kinda absent mindedly. I saw some in gloom, some in tears, some in euphoria (especially Vivien.), some in nothing, like me.
Yvonne offered to fetch me to her place since her mum cooked my lunch too, but my mum was coming back to fetch me during her lunch break, so I had to reject Yvonne's good offer. SORRY...!
I dialled may numbers with my remaining low battery level handphone. Teacher Kim, 洪老师, Jiun Jie, Elaine aka Aiko, Yuee Jhian...
Since me and my mum both agreed that we are a bit reluctant to go on for lunch, she cooked instead at home. A quick lunch for someone who has just taken her *ahem* SPM results.
On my way back to Taylors, I rang my aunt. Her colleagues thought it was her daughter calling her. =.= My mum asked me whether I'm thinking on my *ahem* SPM results, then I told her:
"No. I'm thinking what to buy in Pyramid this Saturday."
I had to walk a long long way to Taylors with my frigging heavy (2kg) laptop in my sling bag and not to mention, 2 dictionary thick text books and a full water bottle. It was like HELL! I was sooo desperate to find a locker so that I can faster place my laptop and throw my books in. I almost cried.
When I rushed back to B27, I placed my stuffs down then realise there's only 10 in class. Everyone's chit chatting about SPM. Then I started to work. I brought in my laptop and switched it on. Meanwhile, Yvonne agreed to belanja us and went down with Miss Curry (I remember, Shi Yin.) and Chuan Fu for McD ice creams.
When they came back, I went to grab my sundae. My goodness. I couldn't even hold it stably. My hands were shaking when I was trying to scoop a spoon of ice cream. I ate slowly because it's an result from taking overweight stuffs.
We chit chattered along and Ms Shoba continued to tutor her students from other class. Had a cooling effect with scoops of iced creams.
I'll continue tomorrow.
MY REWARD: 2 FRIED EGGS FOR LUNCH.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment