~~目には目を、歯には歯を、悪には悪を。~~

Just in case you don't know, there's a Like button under every post. =D

Saturday, May 30, 2009

14 : Teddy & The Ye Cha Bao.

Can I eat this?

Another week spent in the Form 6 of Seafield. Seafield in Malaysia.

I don't have much to say about my life in Form 6, because my class is dull, dull and very dull.

Everyday Maths. Maths. Maths. And Maths. No Maths finished, you die tomorrow.
Yea, die flat.

I stil don't really remember who is teaching what, nor who is in charge of what.

I only know one, Mr Gan, in charge of the Redaksi, since he interviewed me for the Computer Games Competition workshop thing. I hope I can be invovled in the Redaksi in Seafield, since I never did got the chance to even land my ass onto one of the proper chairs in Redaksi of USJ 12.

*TOOT U* _|_ to all the lalas and cliques of USJ 12 redaksi. Favoritism. I'll never miss you.

Everything is so dark behind of everything.

Friday was the Teachers' Day. We had fun watching Musical Chairs and learning Line Dancing.

*smirks at Pn Lucielle*

Here are some of the pictures taken from Friday's belated Teacher's Day celebration:
Duno whose band is this.
Some famed singers of Seafields.

A silent gymnast.


Red Roses. I wonder what's the point of the guitarist to be there.

The guitarists from the so called Scissors, Paper, Shawn.

Burning Selva UP!

Our Guru Koko duet a Malay song with one of the Shing sisters. Damn nice.

#1 couple - Malay (JUN YANG ON THE LEFT!)

#2 couple - Japan (My god...* no comments*)

#3 couple - Vietnam (lol.)

#4 couple - Somewhere Arab (The female teacher is a belly dancer...)

#5 couple - Also from Arab (typical Arabian male with a headscarf and black shades... HAHA)

#6 couple - India (Female was named as Aishwarya Rai.. =.=)

#7 couple - Modern China (Chow Yunn Fat and Zhang Zi Yi, from Crouching Tiger Hidden dragon summore!)

#8 couple - India. (Don't really recall anything...)

#9 couple - Malaysia. (very common... Especially on Hari Kebangsaan.)


#10 - China (Qing dynasty.. near modern.. Was expecting something better than Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon.. But...)

# 11 couple - Paris. (OMG... They looked like going for a marriage... Not a fashion SHOW!)

#12 couple - Kelantan. (Finally something more specific in Malaysia.)

#13 couple - Location unknown. (don't remember la..)

We had lots of laughter in the darn FASHION SHOW. Don't quite rememeber who won, but none the less, most of the events held on the day was very very interesting.

Compared to USJ 12, sitting under the hot sun, we sat in an air cond hall.

Compared to USJ 12, watching mostly student performed activities, more teachers are open minded.

Compared to USJ 12, disipline is killing, discipline here in N-O-T-H-I-N-G, which is bad.

Compared to USJ 12, more rotating around teachers-in-charge, we are rotating amongst students.

Compared to USJ 12, expecting nothing, expecting more here in Seafield.

Just to show you how bad Seafield's discipline be.
(siting in front : Discipline teacher ; sitting at the back : Students, SMSing.)

Planning to do some wallpapering this 2 weeks break:

Ahoy! It's the Kuroshitsuji once AGAIN!!!!

In my bathroom, my hair shampoo, my body bath, my hairband, my specs, my hair clip, my bucket, my skirt are all blue. And I was in the blues that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment