~~目には目を、歯には歯を、悪には悪を。~~

Just in case you don't know, there's a Like button under every post. =D

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Duetting With Constipation In Transylvania.

It crashed, it hung, it lagged.

And so that's why I hit the RESET button.

I waited for it to launch,...

Black screen with white numbers which I didn't know flashed in front of my eyes.

When the system begins loading, I sighed, praying nothing would happen like before.

When the hourglass cursor was gone, I went to launch a few programs which I usually do.

*Selecting programs...*

Dance Dance Evolution an online game
Wind Media Player for anime songs and episodes
Wind Live Instant Messenger for mail checking
Skypee and Mosilla Cox for socializing
Mic Office for my never ending paperwork assignments

While they are launching by themselves, I went off sms-ing with my W3500 phone.

*Typing sms..*

WHAT?!

I hit the OK button and it was sent.

Then, a warning SIGN appeared on the desktop.

AWG Anti-Virus Free Edition
Virus have been detected from C:/An0thErLiVIngGamE.exe
AWG is unable to delete it. Please contact your computer retailer.

I thought AWG was able to delete it in many ways.

I almost dropped the phone onto my pile of newly bought STPM books.

No comments:

Post a Comment