Life.
Started my Form 6 today.
Went to SMK Seafield for Form 6.
In my brand new uniform, with white socks in black shoes.
Filled 3 pages of forms, with lots of information.
Brain dead after that.
Guided by a teacher to my class, 6 E for Elok.
Saw ex friends.
Teh, Ivy, KFC, Jacqueline.
Yew, Lai Lai, Keng Wai.
Started lesson painfully.
For I missed my previous lesson on Monday.
Maths was OK.
Chem teacher was better.
Bio, teacher didn't come in.
Physics, not takinga anymore.
Found out I sucked in Malay already.
When I spoke to the Pengajian Am teacher.
MUET is FOC.
At least can take IELTS in future with the MUET money.
One subject period is longer.
2 X 45 min per subject.
But time goes faster than Taylors.
Maybe because I wasn't trying to pay attention.
Life is more slow paced but time is faster.
I'm still trying to get use.
For all friends are already occupied with stuffs.
Things will reveal their true colours.
It's just a matter if I wanna get use of it or not.
Well, *sudden realisation*
I did got use to it in Taylors.
I did.
So I was just being picky afterall.
Request accepted.
Noblesse oblige.
May you continue be our messiah.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment