Stupid things I jotted down on my notes randomly:
Chemistry:
#1 Sheng argued on Ms Ng's statement on isomerism.
Sheng: But I thought... I thought...
Ms Ng: You thought, but you are not right.
#2 Ms Ng mentioned that we might have trouble finishing the syllabus. Then, in the middle of teaching something, ....
Sheng: Teacher, do we have time to finish the syllabus?
Ms Ng: Yes, we have.
Sheng: AS wor...?
Ms Ng: Yes, we have.
Dinesh: But not with you talking.
#3 We were talking on geometrical isomerism, where some atoms were removed to be placed elsewhere.
Tania: What if we remove everything?
Ms Ng: If I remove everything, there won't be anything.
#4 Introduced Pent-1-ene.
Ms Ng: As you can see here pentene, is not Pantene the shampoo you use.
Maths:
#5 Ms Shoba introduced ways to find sample space for a probability.
Supposingly Venn diagram, Tree diagram, and Space diagram.
Dinesh and Shaung's version - Diaphragm, Stem and Leaf, Box Plot....
#6 Ms Shoba got pissed with Sheng's 'stalking' problem. She will always find Sheng standing ehind her whenever she turns back, which of course, scares her. It still happens.
*Sheng running away back to his front-est seat.*
Ms Shoba: *In an angry tone* I'll put elephant glue on the chair and your pants so that you can sit down for the next 55 minutes and so also the next period.
Tania: Then how is he going to the toilet?
Epilogue: Monday, Tse Wei followed Chuan Fu went standing on their chair and waved their hands to 'protest' on the elephant glue incident, until Ms Shoba shooed them down helplessly for they both already so tall without the chair.
#7 We were discussing on our group assignment one day on a counting colour pegs question.
Ms Shoba: What six pegs comes into your mind? -referring to Shaung-
*I think she purposely asked that*
Shaung: *pulling his shirt up, showing six packs*
Dinesh: You need a microscope to see it.
Thinking Skills:
#8 We were doing on some court case on the ABC company involving Adam, Belinda and Chow. Briefly, Chow sued Adam for not sending him a tax letter of whatsoever it is. Belinda is Adam's secretary.
Dinesh's conclusion : The whole thing was just a fake put-up. ABC company. A stands for Adam. B stands for Belinda. C stands for Chow.
Tania's conclusion: Adam had an affair with Mrs Chow (someone who doesn't exist in the story), then Chow pakat with Belinda to trap him or some sort....
*the day after next was her birthday, so... she had the freedom of speech granted by Ms Fiona.*
#9 It was Shaung's problem but I forgotten what was it.
Ms Fiona: You jump I jump? You jump I laugh.
#10 Since Ms Fiona opened her facebook and shown us some of her family pictures, we started talking of how to call her. For instance, Chinese+Indian=Chindian. However she is a mix of Indian and Australian.
Dinesh: You can be Inglish.
Shaung: Austian.
Dinesh: Indalian.
#11 Thinking skills may seem like a lesson with no ending. So Weh Kiat asked teacher.
Weh Kiat: How many topics are we going to cover later?
Sheng : Only one. Thinking.
I think they were more which I've heard and forgotten to jot down.
But one thing for sure, I won't be able to jot any of these already.
*curtain falls for the finale*
In my POV, life is like a sick piece of soap drama.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment