2009-2010
The very two years which I had not give in my best.
It's too late to regret, nonetheless I will not shed a tear on my crap.
For those who had placed high hopes on me, I hereby beg for your pardon.
To parents, teachers, friends and anyone who actually supported me all along the way.
Thanks and I'm sorry.
The very two years which I had not give in my best.
It's too late to regret, nonetheless I will not shed a tear on my crap.
For those who had placed high hopes on me, I hereby beg for your pardon.
To parents, teachers, friends and anyone who actually supported me all along the way.
Thanks and I'm sorry.
6 Amanah, the very last class I've resided till the very last day of STPM.
I was a Bio-Chem student, took 4 subjects (Biology, Chemistry, Maths and Pengajian Am) for my STPM. I've been in Form 6 for 1.5 years and been through the ups and downs of it.
I was a President of Dance Club. I'm proud and also happy for being able to run a club, which was loved by the many members on the first six months and still loved by few who were left after the sixth months.
I was and still happy to have shared and brought laughter to my fellow friends through the club.
I really do appreciate the assistance and support given by my club's committee members, as well as Mr William, our very first dance instructor.
But yet, I still have some doubts on myself being able to cherish the moments I had with my partner. I don't think I ever will. It's because of him, I weren't been able to totally enjoy in my own club. And worst, dancing became a phobia to me after my retirement on July 2010.
I've had enough, of being humiliated and laughed at, though you can say you didn't mean it.
(Blog here)
Studies.
Not to say I didn't study, because I do study, at the lastest minute. LOL.
I really did alot of Maths questions at my first 6 months of Form 6, then I didn't anymore for the next year. DX
Kinda slacked off alot.
But I did catch up with my chemistry, especially with Organic Chemistry, in which I really need to thank Madam Looi alot. Though she's slow, but she really made an effort to make us digest organic chemistry well enough. And I picked up Chemistry tuition with Ms. Elizabeth. =D
But in the end, I screwed my STPM Chemistry paper.
Biology, I liked Biology when I was still in Form 5, so as the first term in Taylors. And also the first month upon entering Form 6. Until they decided to changed teachers, because our Biology teacher couldn't stay back for the shit crap Research and Development (R&D) Project for Form 6s. And we got Mdm Daisy, who we were supposedly to meet during Upper Six.
She was soo... Seriously, I just don't know what's her issue. She has got that PMS - Post Menopause Syndrome. Once, during Lower 6, she asked us to clean somebody's class (we were nomads, so had to switch classes with the lower forms EVERYDAY) that was horrendously dirty (you can find chicken bones!).
I stood up and said it was just simply impossible for us to even take care others classes because it's not our responsibility and do we even litter in their class?
She yelled at me in front of the class, early in the morning. I forgotten how long it lasted.
The pain was etched deep down in my heart.
I hated her, I hated the subject.
I met Mr Lingam, the genius doctor who runs a Biology tuition, around this year's April. His class was rather interesting, filled with knowledgeable content as well as some life stories of his. But the horror came when he kept dismissing classes upon nearing STPM, leaving us clueless about the promises hat he made, including that he wanted to teach us how to write essay for our exams.
I got panicked and ran my contact list to find possible friends who were able to get me tips he has given in the Kasturi (KL) crash course. And guess what I got?
"Everything's important."
Biology paper - screwed.
I won't land my ass in Biology majored courses, ever.
I really liked Ms Goh, since Day One I've met her. Counting off the numerous times she treated us food (Mr Kang said it was for bribing us to get better results - we were the worst batch ever in Seafield's Form 6 history since no one got 4As in any possible exams), the extreme patience in giving us as many possible extra hours of classes (including Saturdays) made us felt guilty if we didn't do well in our Maths papers.
Reverse psychology, LOL.
Yes, I only worked out on my Maths Volume 1 chapters a month or two before STPM and lucky thing I've made it through. But it was a misfortune for Maths Volume 2.
Sorry Ms Goh.
Maths paper - half screwed.
Last but not least, the Pengajian Am, or we call it General Studies. Mr Kang taught us from the starting of this year onwards. Though he was a crappy teacher, who comes in only during two-periods lessons and skips the one-periods, he fully uses the two-periods to teach us the essentials and the very importants for STPM uses.
He often pick on girl classmates to bully on, mostly Kosheila, sometimes on Jasroop, Vicky or Yien Lu, and that's what kept the lessons funny and alive! And we still loved the moments when Mr Kang bullies Kosheila.
We could have just ROFL.
They two really kept our weeks alive.
He wasn't really a pervert, just a guy who likes to bully people.
And lacking in lessons in school really made us go crazy over crash courses. He really made it.
Pengajian Am paper - PWN-ed!
The first half a year in Seafield, we weren't that connected and we had our own cliques. Things got better when we all worked together for our Carnival Day stall. We started to communicate among ourselves more comfortably, though some didn't budge much.
Second year in Seafield, things changed alot, and changing to the our brand new Form 6 block helped us even more. No more nomad lives, sharing other's classes and to feed the mosquitoes.
Our new classes are more spacious now with brand new (and uselessly fragile, low quality shits) furniture. And when they are better facilities in a better environment, we lead a more comfortable life and we got to socialise more with each other.
In the whole year, there were lots of activities for us to join, some were optional, some were not really very compulsory but still stated compulsory. We had to comply to most of the activities due to the green co-curricular card we were given, so we joined in more activities as possible to increase our extra marks for co-curricular activities. But in the end, despite of the better relationship fostered among ourselves (both classmates and formmates), the school didn't take in account of the long list of activities that we have joined.
D=
Here are some of school activities we had:
Trip to Malaysian Chemistry Department (Click here and blog)
Science and Maths Week (Click here and blog)
Saringan for Sports Day (Click here)
Sports Day Form 6 Committee Service (Click here and blog)
Hari Anugerah Cemerlang Form 6 Committee Service (Click here and blog)
Form 6 Orientation Day (Click here and blog)
Parliament Trip (Click here)
Taylors University "Fruit Battery Discovery" Visit (Click here)
FRIM trip (Click here and here)
Our humble class trips:
Post MUET Movie (Click here)
Prince of Persia and Nightmare of Elm Street Movie (Click here)
Sophia's condo penthouse barbeque hangout
Expendables movie (Click here and blog)
Post STPM Movie : Tron:Legacy and Rapunzel (Click here)
Putra Heights Giant Lunch Hangout
Woei-Yaw's Post STPM House Party
and some more which went unrecorded due to no pictures taken or simply being forgotten.
Say 6B, our class is not a selfish class, but a close knitted one.
We each other may be lacking in some places, but we work as a team, as a class, we try to help each other out.
Dedication time!
To Ker Fang @ Fungus @ Cow @ Neo, who has been spending her one year being a seater beside me, THANK YOU SOO MUCH for helping me out whenever I have trouble in my homework and some issues. The way you go *blush bush* has always been cute though maybe your weakness sometimes which made you vulnerable to be bullied. XD Thanks for the worries. Don't worry, though I won't be sms-ing you very often now, but still, as long as I'm alive, I will not forget the one who I have once ignored in 5 Browser. XD
To Melissa Teh @ Miao Miao, who has been a great friend since Form 1, though until today I have no idea how we met, thank you for the effort in helping us out in the 3D Games Design Competition, and of course not forgetting, your patience in hearing my troubles out and bearing with my gossiping habit. I really did appreciate your help in whenever we has worked together. And of course you being the leader of the Biology project. Not forgetting, your artworks have always been splendidly eye catching and I will always be the second behind you. XD
To Keng Wei, who has been my friend for the 13th year, thank you for being our driver to places. Sorry if I did go mumble something unheard or ununderstandable or which would have pissed you out during the days. I really had lotsa fun working out and winning the 'i's with you, as well as Sophia. And man, your laugh that day after I lost in Rock Band vocal was memorable.
To Sophia, who has been a great secretary for Dance Club and a good friend, you have my deepest gratitude for everything that you have done to help me out including in the Games. *please feel the burden of the president* XD First time meeting such intensed Harry Potter fan. Someday, I will need another Tarot reading.
To Xian Young, who has bee a good friend to hear out my excitement in Kuroshitsuji and of course go "kyaa~~ kyaa~~" for it and as well as being a good friend, thank you. Love your souvenir and the hiong peah. Sorry for the trouble for getting the magazines.
Thank you to:
To Kosheila, who has been a huge MJ fan and a great companion in conversations and outings
To Jordan, who has been the great hand shaker (not squeezer) and great joker
To Yien Lu, who has cute handphones and ultimate patience for in handling lovebirds
To Chia Yen, who has been a very helpful friend and of course, being a princess of the year
To Ducky, who has been a great companion in Kuroshitsuji as well as other animes talk
To Chui Yeng, who has been the grandma in the class and gives comforting words to all
To Thu Yuen, who has been a great peacemaker, joker, host, manager and a St. John guy
To Woei-Yaw, who has been a sick dance partner, and a lousy crapper, anime amateur
To Simranjit, who has been the other photographer other than me and always helped me out too
To Kevin, who has been a lovesick guy, always thinks himself as fit, self ego XD
To Calvin, who has been the holistic and ninja guy in the class
To Allwin, who has been the Internet chat friend and next MIC leader
To Joshua J, who has been a virtuso guy and a good basketballer
To Chuen Yang, who had been in a cold war against me
To Ivy, who has been a good monitor and managed our class well
To Kenneth, who had been ocassionally missing from class due to skipping
To Xin Yi, who has made me realise that life is like that
To Jacqueline, Jasroop and Vicky and of course The Three Musketeers, who has not been very involved with me but still need to thank to
Coming to an end, I felt very heavy hearted to leave the class which for once, in my 12 years of schooling, is the best and most close knitted.
We all have to move on in our journey in life;
to wish and to chase and to catch the shooting star,
reaching out for the next blue moon.
Bon Voyage.

Omg. I just passed by this blog and it was FANTASTICALLY WONDERFUL! ~lol~ Thx
ReplyDeleteMs Yeoh, thank you very much. Ahah.
ReplyDeleteThank you to let us have a flashback of our form 6 life, which make us feel nostalgic and have a flashback of memorable moments. Thank you.
ReplyDelete;(...wah,we really did a lot together~~...thanx pop for ur dedication...u r welcome...hahahaha!!! anyting still can ask me...X) n crap,i m not in da photo...
ReplyDelete=(...thank u for making the effort to blog bout our whole form 6 life,and i really like this sentence --> 'our class is not a selfish class, but a close knitted one.'...:D..thanx,pop!!
lol..popiah.. wat did u mean ..?
ReplyDelete