Don't you think it's a bit funny for a person to have wasted 6 months and thrown in RM10k ++ into A Levels and in the end gave up to join the FREE public pre U studies?
You have just met one. Me.
I have met a lot of friends while in A Levels. Spent quality time with them in class, laughing our butts off, celebrating birthdays and searching for cheap lunches. Not to mention I even started to pick up some my native language - Fu Chow. (yes, I can't speak Fu Chow, pardon me)
Until, I found out I'm facing peer pressure and sucky results.
And so, I'm back to the days of wearing uniform. But, it's not so bad anyways, putting aside the difficulty of the curriculum.
Seeing back, this year I have done so much 'First times'. Which suddenly reminds me of the Mandarin essay writing competition in Primary school, 'My first time.'
First time in college period,
--meeting Sarawakians and Sabahans
(The 14 Ee Fang, Shi Yin and Kah Hie and also Man Yang)
--speaking my native language
(Kong ngong miang?)
--grabbed a bouken
(In the end gave up kenjutsu due to unworthy fees)
--dance
(Fui.)
--working hard to teach japanese
(For J101. But still I feel the keh-le-feh-ness.)
--celebrating birthdays
(With PM5.)
--lost a handphone
(Oh my Motorola baby. But I got a Sony Ericsson in the end. Thanks, pappy.=P)
--racing to book a place for field trips
(Thanks a lot, Mr Kok)
First time in public school period(Public Pre U -Form 6),
--opening a club and be a president.
(Dance Club weh.. but just for the sake of not going to Taylors for classes.)
--realising extreme kiasi-ness
(I'm OK with kiasu, but kiasi is 0.0 maybe because I am being ignorant.)
--drawing too much
(Enough. Stop stop!)
--wore a wig?!
(tried on Wee's when I went back to college for dance classes.)
--working hard on events
(Carnival Day was a real chaos in my life. I can't concentrate in studies.)
--had to admit there is no such thing as the MAJOR INSOMNIA FACTOR
(you know who I meant here.)
--writing babi long reports
(Leader for R & D group and also Dance Club president. What you expect when secretaries are on leave?)
--finding maths is interesting
(Though I'm still having hiccups, I have the heart to work on it)
--attending first ACG (Anime Comic Games) event
(Ahoy TAF! =D)
(Wouldn't have done most of it without Jun. Haha. Thanks bro.)
(Me, Yvonne and Jonathan with Kevin and Tsung Wai. =D)
--hands on experiment??!
(Ah yeah. Bio was. Whoa.)
--dance performance
(*pulls hair* But I did it in the end.)
--attended Comic Fiesta!!! Some more with friends who are and are not cosplayers.
(It was a bomb man. Maybe I was just a rusa masuk dalam kampung.)
-- spend soooo much on computer stuff ie. mouse, printer, storage devices, iPod accesories...
(Ok mum. I need to control.)
--realising how great (and addictive) dramas could be.
(Ah... Korean version of Boys Over Flowers and Hong Kong's Dicey Business.)
--soo many people wishing me birthday and gifts.
(T.T thanks a lot. I thought I'm seriously a small germ.)
--alas won something
(My iPod... My partner Keng Wei... T.T)
... (and many more)
In the end, I got to know, I have changed a lot. I used to be an ultra conservative nerd, and now an outgoing simpleton. Yeah, simpleton, I'm using that word.
I didn't regret. I just need to work hard more on my studies, brushing up on my SICK looking results. I felt like puking.
I have experienced the worst unproductive year in my whole life. I'm putting a stop to it.
I'm horrible, terrible, vegetable.
*knocks head onto wall, until head bleeds*
I like this year. I met lots of wonderful people, both from college, TAS and school. And saw through quite a lot of people too.
I finally got to know that if you go along with a person long enough, you shall know all the true colours. Saw through that in some college and school mates. And the truth is always pain.
But TAS is the one which actually 'berat sama dipikul, ringan sama dijinjing'. Believe me.
And thanks to Ace Edventure, especially to Teacher Kim, you have made me into a fine person.
Wouldn't be what I am today without you.
I like this year. And not like this year.
I will and will not miss 2009.
No comments:
Post a Comment