~~目には目を、歯には歯を、悪には悪を。~~

Just in case you don't know, there's a Like button under every post. =D

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Gutter Belt.

Bubbly life doesn't last long, but long enough for you to stay happy for long.

I love technologies. Though I'm not much of a tech savvy.

Went to SS14's Digital Mall, where it was once a building for Metrojaya.

It's a bit weird though, it seems that there are more stalls selling handphones than computer stuffs.

=.=

The place was quite packed with the crowd and also the handphone stalls, selling handphones.

Went along to do some brief survey on Printers and also the accessories for my iPod Touch.

Alas, I only got a wall charger for iPod (rm129) and a printer (rm195).

Reminds me of the bases in baseball field.

Like a normal a plug for your electronics.

My third printer. Biggest of all three.

Seems that my laptop is the only computer thing which is black.

But the saddest thing is that my faithful first love, I mean my first printer, got to leave me. We bought it around 5-6 years ago... TT.TT Mummy say we got to make space for new things to come in, and got to throw off my printer. TT.TT No....


It was spoilt anyway, so it was on my pa's desk for quite some time already, sucking up dusts from the atmosphere.

It could have been fixed, around 2 years ago, but then, after thinking, we decided not to since it does not worth the cost. It might be more expensive to fix it than to buy another better one.

I miss the model number I had to remember for the sake of buying cartridges.

Then it just sat there for the 2 years, until today.


It's gonna end in the charity collection centre tomorrow morning. TT.TT

My love. TT.TT

And I finally learnt why manufacturers tend to put an unreasonable amount of plastics for packaging, including the huge box. It's so that you can reuse the plastic bags and boxes to contain your old junk and to be thrown off. This is too as a way for them to thank you for purchasing their product. By giving extra packaging.

And I have this habit, which is to repackage my old and unwanted thing, just the same way how they packaged it when I opened the box of my new thing. Perfectionist.

=)

I still need a tablet and extra RAM. Maybe later. And a cover for my iPod.

No comments:

Post a Comment