~~目には目を、歯には歯を、悪には悪を。~~

Just in case you don't know, there's a Like button under every post. =D

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

From 'Ok' to 'OYes'



Suddenly I realised that I didn't blog much about my Form 6 life.

The syllabus is wider. And the books are thicker.

Of course it's harder. As to be compared to A Levels.

Proof?

Allow me to take Chemistry as an example.

I didn't grasp the Hess Law well. Simply to say, I don't understand.

Then when I gone for Form 6 and studied Thermochemistry, A Level's Hess Law exercises was way easier than Form 6's. D=

Then Maths. Brought my text for Shu Yih (who is currently a PE in Taylors, further maths) to take a look, there were some chapters in Form 6 related to Further Maths. I was like D= again.

Teachers?

Well you paid Taylors to provide you good teachers, giving you the type of education worth your payment.

Form 6, is different.

Luck Good = Good Teachers


As simple as that.

Luckily my class has got good luck. Pray not to change our teachers next year.

Classes time?

Almost similar. Only that we got to go home around an hour earlier. Fridays around 1.

No big deal.

Talked to Ju Ee last night. We both agreed that college is tiring.

Maybe because of the air cond?





Now. Let me introduce my teachers.

Pengajian Am (PA) - Pn Viani Aba
  • Very good teacher.
  • Open minded.
  • Happy go lucky.
  • Pro in sejarah and long time no teach PA until our ex PA teacher got to leave Form 6 due to introduction of Research & Development programme which is of pointless staying back late.
  • A bit amateur in PA now.
*sighs*

Biology (Bio) - Pn Daisy Tan
  • Ah right. This teacher. She hates me. And I hate her.
  • Very extremely particular over class's cleanliness before she starts her class. And most in our class no love for her picky attitude.
  • But she's absolutely pro in Bio.

We like her teachings, but not when she starts cursing you early in the morning. *sighs*

Chemistry (Chem) - Pn Poh Bee Lee
  • My Dance Club teacher advisor.
  • When a perfectionist like me meets a perfectionist like her = hatred.
  • Somehow blames my club for removing her from her old club. =0 *teacher you could have rejected my offer*
  • Blur cased in most stuffs, except chemistry.
  • Sometimes, she just doesn't get what we are trying to ask. And gives us a different answer.
  • Very good in explanation, but oftenly in monotone. (sleep drug)
*sighs*

Mathematics (Maths) - Ms Goh Poh Chiok
  • PhD in Maths. Lucky us!
  • She rocks.
  • Soft spoken.
  • Likes to belanja us, ie. exercise papers and food
  • Patient and somehow a bit scary when she stares at you with her deep eyes.
  • Hardworking.
  • Weird habit of prefering to take the trouble to type her answers in a nice paper instead of handwriting it. =0
MUET - Pn Phung Kooi Choo
  • Boredom.
  • Ok ok la.
  • A bit long winded and grumbles a lot.
  • Lecture more than teach sometimes.
  • Hates us for ignoring her.
*sighs*

Research and Development Programme (R &D) - Mr (forgotten his name)
  • Perverted
  • Flirty
  • Hamsap
  • Politic Huge Critic
  • Acts like a useless old jerk.
  • In his head full of more than 10 years of PA knowledge, which I think is why he still remains in this school.
Kerja Amal - Pn Tee
  • Not bad.
  • No planning minded.
  • Didn't really talk much with her, but I think she's ok.
p/s : R & D programme and Kerja Amal are of useless things that MOE wants us the form 6 do. Most of the time, we just go wash Youtube or listen to songs or do maths homework.


So this are some of the jokes I managed to jot down and found out.

Ms Goh : This question worth 10 marks
Me : Why so expensive?!
Ms Goh : Petrol price gone up.

One fine day, our class were so silent doing our homework and then someone screamed from outside.
Some people like to scream in Seafield
Me : Melissa, what have you done?!
Melissa : Owh, I think I just pushed her down the stairs.

Me and Ker Fang were commenting on one of our classmate's picture.
Ker Fang : She looked just like a bag of plastic.

Bio class in the afternoon, Pn Daisy entered.
Ivy : Good morning, Pn Daisy.
Class : Good afternoon, Pn Daisy.
Pn Daisy : Good morning, Good Afternoon and Good Night, class.

Bio class. Someone asked.
Someone : Teacher, how can you tell they are different?
Pn Daisy : They look different.

Maths, Ms Goh going to introduce new chapter.
Ms Goh : Now, this is going to be interesting.
Me : Always say interesting, but in the end not also.
Ms Goh : Teachers are like salesman, otherwise how can we buy you?

Form 6, in my opinion, ain't that bad. I like the place, because there is no freezing air cond. So if the day's hot, the class is an oven ; if the day's cold, then the class has got natural air cond. We got a new building all to ourselves, and so, there are not much disturbance from the lower forms.

Books are limited, as to compared to the wide range in A levels for different chapters. But, ironically, even the MOE suggested books from A Levels for our further references. Whoa. But as the seniors and teachers said, if we stick to our own recomended text books published by Longman, it's good enough. And practice makes perfect.

We do not have the sciences practical paper for our STPM. We have our experiments done throughout our year and the marks would be accumulated and be sent to the MOE to be add into out STPM marks later.

Lab experiment sucks. Chemistry especially, our teacher just dumped us the apparatuses and let us figure out how to use one. =.= Luckily I was in Taylors before, and under my ex chemistry teacher Mr Kok's wonderful explanation and drawings on how to operate an apparatus, somehow I fend myself in the state of confusion and misery in the lousy lab, and survived. At least the way I got my results are way more accurate though.

But there is surely not much time for us to complete an experiment. Not to say, we even got to even look up in the internet for the discussion questions' answer, which is an ultimate feat for us. We even got to finish writing the report before the period ends.

R&D and kerja amal. Plain survey conducting and small kecil gila event organising activities which leaves us to rot. We would just take our own sweet time to finish up our maths questions instead of writing the babi report.

Club activities arr. This year they only give us an option, which is to join only one club. I think the dance club which I have opened is the most active among the form sixes clubs? I'm the one stressing on reports and the members are joyfully enjoying their life. We all had to attend kokurikulum or otherwise, no points. Meh.

Being a president for the first time in my life, is the best part ever. I learnt how the presidents felt when the members ain't coperating, and how they felt when members are trying hard to help out. Thanks, my members and friends.

A lot of events, in the Seafield. Like the Carnival Day we all had to organise and sponsor. And then the Majlis Perpishan Tingkatan 5 & 6, lower sixes had to work their asses into it. Luckily I became the president of the dance club, or otherwise I am a goner to be working under the committee member of the MPT.

The only thing I like is Maths. Ms Goh made me fell in love with maths again, after the boredom I suffered in A Levels. Next year going to be learning on A Levels stats paper things, which I still kinda remember. Yahoo!

Friends? Ok ok la. At least I still have my old classmates with me in the same class. New friends I've made this year in Seafield are cool, from different schools. Though there are one or two who are quite quiet in class, but just to say one thing, I think I'm the one cracks most jokes in class. More like I'm the one most outspoken =.= And it's a bit embarassing now thinking back. * I need to control my words. Thanks Daniel.*

I learnt a lot. Not that I do not appreciate my life in college. I somehow got to benefitted quite an amount in college that now I can compare my life in Form 6 and college. 6 months on college and 6 months in Form 6. I brought in what I got from college and practiced it in Seafield - Open minded-ness.

And weirdly, it's not PM5 (my ex-class in college) which connects me back to Taylors, it's Taylors Anime Society, which I didn't help out much back then, except in J101. Not eve Taylor's Dance Club.


Weird huh?

Money is not Everything. Everything is Money.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahahahahaha...pophs...u damn funny!!!! i laughed till i cry....XD....plastic bag...LOL!!

    ReplyDelete