~~目には目を、歯には歯を、悪には悪を。~~

Just in case you don't know, there's a Like button under every post. =D

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Why so emo?

Slurrp.

Please. I know that most of you know me as a person who doesn't care about fashion, or beauty products. Just to tell you that, thanks to my sister, who keeps pouring words of wisdom from the true ladies world, my mind is too fill of, what they call it... Girl's stuff.

This is my sister.

Not that I want to hear it anot, just that she sits in front of me in my study room or beside me while she's playing the laptop, I have a pair of ears and I'm not deaf, and she babbles, and the sound waves just being focused into the ear canal by the pinna, hits the war drum, amplified by ossicles, hits the oval window, vibrates the cochlea, transmits electrical impulses up into the brain by the auditory nerves. =.= It just registered that.

No more complains.

Just that I felt weird I now somehow understand what language she uses nowadays.

Beauty care products surely do have many many types.

Like for instance, me and my sister bought some sort of korean technology manicure. *I don't have a picture* It's like those which you use to smoothen your nail surface, but this is like a soft sponge. No transparent nail polish needed and the effect can last for 1-2 weeks, according to the salesgirl.

Before.

After.

Haha. It really lasted for a week! Didn't wait on to test for the second week though.

Ah yes, I've grown my nails to such length. Amazing? It's the longest in 18 years of living.


My parents protested a lot. I look like a a lala. =.= I grab things with my nails nowadays.

Coloured it black in the end. Nail polish from Elianto, rm1, thanks to Jun and Kay.

My sister did the other hand for me, since I actually used 5 - 6 cotton pieces to remove my nail failure masterpieces. I'm a noob afterall.

Gonna cut those off before 2010. I need a new start.

No comments:

Post a Comment