I like the manga more than the anime because, producing anime involves many artists, and each artist creates a different drawing, and some sucks. Toboso Yana's way better. Its in manga by the way. Plus, anime has some weird FILLERS! urgh. And it's so nonsense. Ciel didn't die in the end, yet, in the manga. And this anime production team, came out with a few episodes of lousy fillers, starting from the Curry Fight arc, and ended the whole anime with craps.
Oh dear, the whole Phantomhive household just gone. Burnt down again. =.=
大嫌いだの!
But luckily the filler characters were designed by Toboso Yana herself. And the plus point is, she also tried to relate some part of the fillers to back to her manga. For instance, the role behind Maylene, Bard and Finnian.
It was brought up in the anime first before the manga that Maylene The Clumsy Maid is a far sighted sniper, Bard The Flame Thrower Cook is an ex soldier amazingly still surviving after a war and Finnian The Destroyer Gardener is some sort of poor experimental lab rat.
Wikipedia :
Maylene- ... is a clumsy maid whose cracked glasses do nothing to improve her clumsiness. However, she refuses to purchase a new pair as they are the first thing Ciel bought for her. ... Maylene used to be a sniper who did not use a scope, due to her sharp far-sighted vision caused by her ill-fitting glasses. She is also physically fit as she can use a sniper rifle like a hand gun and keeps hundreds loaded at once to decrease reload time. ...
Bard -... the household cook of American descent. He rarely produces anything edible as he uses weaponry such as flamethrowers to cook and believes cooking is an art requiring explosions. ... used to be an English soldier whose entire platoon was wiped out, leaving him to be the only survivor. While terrible at cooking, he is shown to be capable of taking advantage of his surroundings, such as using fine quality flour to create a dust explosion. ...
Finnian - ... is a gardener. However, it seems every time he tends to the garden it is killed through an accident caused by his clumsiness. ... displays feats of superhuman strength, which he tries to suppress from fear of hurting others and risk of sabotaging his work. ... he loves working for Ciel because he does not give him injections, kill his friends or lock him in a cage. He was experimented on to increase physical strength before the events of the story until he was rescued by Sebastian. ...
I like the manga, because it's more bloody than the anime itself. The scene where Sebastian collapses and 'died' was not as blood soaked as the manga, which is.. A waste and illogical.
Imagine a man being shot by hundreds of bullets and still not bleed? No way.
I find the manga has more sense of artistic-ism. Toboso Yana understands we fangirl's interest in hot guys like Sebastian. Every release of the manga chapters, she generously gives us a whole page of pure Sebastian hotness posture. *kyaa~~* Her character designs of most hawt man characters are purely amazing. From the gay love gaga Grell Sutcliffe to dog man Pluto (which it only appears in the anime filler), I would say, it's truly an eye-washing experience.
If she wants to create very very ugly looking characters, like the disfigured i-love-small-boys-as-cute-as-Ciel, Baron Kelvin, she made it. Not that I despise those whose face is disfigured, just that, it's... *mouth gasping*
I don't like the way how anime actually twisted some of the character traits, like how they did to Lau, who have not even shown his evil traits yet in manga. Shssh.
I self admit that no doubt I have not watched any Boys' Love (BL) anime nor read any manga related to that. But this anime/manga is almost abit of everything. From horror to gay love, I love it!
Luckily the second season is already in production, and I wonder how the hell they wanna conitnue from the crappy ending caused by the filler.
Now showing off some of the characters and her artwork.
Sebastian Michaelis, The Demon Butler of Phantomhive householdand
Ciel Phantomhive, the 12 year old heir of the Phantomhive household.
And another version of both of them. Ahaha...
Resembling the ending of the anime.
Grell Sutcliff The I-Love-All-Hot-Men Death Reaperand
Madame Red or Angelina Durless the Jack-The-Reaper Aunt.
Elizabeth Middleford The Fiancee and Ciel.
Ran Mao The Neko Sister and Lau The Sly China Businessman.
Sebastian and The Nameless Undertaker.
Prince Soma Asman Kadar Of India and Agni The Desperate Butler.
Dorcell Cainz The Weird Stalker Puppeteer Puppet and Ciel.
The Forever Together Angela Balnc and Ash Landers.(hermaphroditism)
Joker, Beast, Smile, Snake and Black from the Circus Arc.The character I like? Hmm... Sebastian is cool, Ciel is cute.. Other characters do have their plus points which too attracts me. But still considering from the all ways of a character, I like Grell Sutcliffe.
Why? He's gay, as in the happy way, and he's a gay, as in he likes men. Haha. Actually, I like his way. He jokes, until the extend your stomach can just fall out, but when he's serious, he's a total meanie. I like the way he acts, so joyful, so gay, so funny, and this kinda reminds me of myself.
And it took us long enough to realise that he's one of the culprits behind the Jack The Ripper murder case. He has been in a wonderful disguise. I hate his jagged like teeth though, in anime.
He has shown me the way to flaunt in red - clothes, blood and hair.
I like the way he still laughs and joke around when he's about to kill Sebastian, that's if he really could. It's just so me. But, I find it weird that people don't laugh much to my silly craps when things got serious. I mean, I was just trying to reduce tensions and stress.
Right? Fine, maybe not.
This anime/manga has wonderful clothes design, especially the drawings by Toboso Yana herself, of different themes. Dorcell, the one in the middle, is wearing the Visual Kei themed clothes that I would like to make a debut in cosplay. Maybe for nest year's Majis Perpisahan Tingkatan 5 & 6 lor.... I really do hope so..!
I found some nice cosplays off the net, some were introduced by Wee, some just randomly googled and got from forums. I am not planning to copy and paste their pictures here due to permissions and copyrights, just some links will do. These are some of the good ones I found.
I like British english better. Sounds more classy.
And hey, Malaysia used to be part of the British colonies.
Did I mention Tanaka?
Why? He's gay, as in the happy way, and he's a gay, as in he likes men. Haha. Actually, I like his way. He jokes, until the extend your stomach can just fall out, but when he's serious, he's a total meanie. I like the way he acts, so joyful, so gay, so funny, and this kinda reminds me of myself.
And it took us long enough to realise that he's one of the culprits behind the Jack The Ripper murder case. He has been in a wonderful disguise. I hate his jagged like teeth though, in anime.
He has shown me the way to flaunt in red - clothes, blood and hair.
I like the way he still laughs and joke around when he's about to kill Sebastian, that's if he really could. It's just so me. But, I find it weird that people don't laugh much to my silly craps when things got serious. I mean, I was just trying to reduce tensions and stress.
Right? Fine, maybe not.
This anime/manga has wonderful clothes design, especially the drawings by Toboso Yana herself, of different themes. Dorcell, the one in the middle, is wearing the Visual Kei themed clothes that I would like to make a debut in cosplay. Maybe for nest year's Majis Perpisahan Tingkatan 5 & 6 lor.... I really do hope so..!
*Oh Buddha, please don't let me be lazy... I couldn't refuse Wee's promise.*
I found some nice cosplays off the net, some were introduced by Wee, some just randomly googled and got from forums. I am not planning to copy and paste their pictures here due to permissions and copyrights, just some links will do. These are some of the good ones I found.
grimmjow_jagger
(Undertaker looks hot, and the costumes were also very detailed and great)
GundamFamiglia
(Hmm.. Many other anime cosplays also kinda cool. Take a look)
シエル・ファントムハイヴ
(I only like the display picture with the skull one.)
xutomu, xutomu
(Sebastian looks better.)
腐公馆
(Sebby!)
YuuKa様②⑤
(not sure why I linked this, but the cosplay photoshoots here are pretty amazing desu desu)
To sum this off, I realised that the manga worth reading more than watching the crappy filler filled anime. Toboso Yana is truly an amazing story teller too. This is my opinion, since I'm more of a person who likes originality than twisted truth. I too find this anime/manga very unique, and learnt quite an amount of British tastes. I like British designs especially the floral kitchenware and also the furnitures.(Undertaker looks hot, and the costumes were also very detailed and great)
GundamFamiglia
(Hmm.. Many other anime cosplays also kinda cool. Take a look)
シエル・ファントムハイヴ
(I only like the display picture with the skull one.)
xutomu, xutomu
(Sebastian looks better.)
腐公馆
(Sebby!)
YuuKa様②⑤
(not sure why I linked this, but the cosplay photoshoots here are pretty amazing desu desu)
I like British english better. Sounds more classy.
And hey, Malaysia used to be part of the British colonies.
Did I mention Tanaka?

__THISRES__238011.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment