~~目には目を、歯には歯を、悪には悪を。~~

Just in case you don't know, there's a Like button under every post. =D

Monday, December 7, 2009

Escalators And Elevators.

I shall leave you and will never come back.

Christmas is coming.....

And as usual, all shopping centres will try their bestest best to liven up the spirit of this wonderful season celebration.

But too bad, it never snows here in this tropical country. But shopping centres are cold enough.

Been to 3 shopping complexes - Sunway Pyramid, Subang Parade and KLCC.

Didn't bring along my camera to KLCC, so didn't manage to capture many pictures.

Sunway Pyramid :

The stage. They going for the Christmas Carol movie them. European times.

Cages taggling from the ceiling. There's people in it!

Ah.. Mannequin.

Sideview.. So real...

Big Ben.


Entrance.

One of the statues and lamp posts.

Forgotten what are they called, but they are wonderful dancers.

It actually snowed..

Alice In Wonderland. Fast tempo.

Another dance.

The last time I saw this mascot was when I was 6 years old in Lagoon.

Indoor Ferris Weel in Pyramid!!!

Smooches. *kyaaaa~~~~*

This shop baru opened. The one when during renovation got huge Naruto posters as the walls.

Very complete collection of animes.
Just browsed through, saw quite an amount of anime and songs oldies.
Got Chinese, English, Korean and Japanese music albums. Dramas too.


Saw this in Asian Avenue.

Subang Parade:

Christmas Tree... I never had one...

0.0

Christmas Ornaments sorted in colour themes.

Soooo nice.... T_T

When can I buy?????!..

*collaspes, crying...*

Famous Amos, as usual, always in the celebration mood.

Get me one. Spongebob.

Biscuits... Cookies... *drools*

Candy Canes. Reminds me of Willy Wonka.

Bear.

Bears.

BEARSS!!!!

Subang Parade created different themes in big present boxes. This is one.

They had charity sale that day when I went.

See that durian? It's preserved.

Cute.

Cupcakes for Charity.

Dompets.

Hana o Hana.

Steel wares.

Are these protective wraps or they grow it?


Got this for RM10.

Nice nice. Like silk worm. But inside are grinded peanuts.

See? Can melt.

urgh. shoudn't it be Four Seas?

Sis blown up a Neko.

KLCC:

Candy House theme.

Magnificient...

Lastly.. this LV purse cost almost rm3k. *forgets about it*

No comments:

Post a Comment