~~目には目を、歯には歯を、悪には悪を。~~

Just in case you don't know, there's a Like button under every post. =D

Monday, December 21, 2009

Barisan Topi?


OMG.

I'm so gonna start the blog post with that word.

I have been longing to go at least once to Comic Fiesta, ever since I was introduced to it by Aiko during Form 4 when I met her in my tuition. Haha. But then, it was far that time.

Last year, I should have gone with my cousin and sister but they were scared away with the RM15 entrance ticket. =.= sad.

This year, I am so not gonna miss the chance.

One day only.



Was planning to go Sunway Pyramid for the sake of celebrating Jun's birthday but, due to some reasons which I don't feel like explaining here, I just went there for the sake of just a group TAS outing.

I dropped by sister in MNG for her christmas shopping, while I trotted off to the convention hall. I bumped into Danial and his friend half way ad walked together. We talked about stuffs. A lot.

Then, when we reached the hall. I was OoO. Tergamam sana. It was filled with cosplayers, cosplayers and cosplayers. The crowd was... wah...

I received a call from Rice, asking me where was I. I bought my tickets while still talking on the phone like a busy businesswoman. Got a bag with a CF guide and some One Academy brochures.

RM15.

Then I went down to McD to catch up with them. Oh dear, I saw Wee. Her clothes were so stunning!!! So as her wig!!! OoO Damn yeng weh... She even got her hammer with her.

Me, Kay and Rice went off to Secret Recipe to buy a birthday cake for the birthday boy. We three, too, talked about stuffs. A lot.

We went there and found out that they only have a sugar free chocolate cake in the refrigerator. Ah fine, we had to take it after we went to Breadstory and only got to know they are selling Christmas logs. =.=

Haha. We somehow maybe, surprised him with an empty cake box stating our wishes (supposedly to be in the cake, as well). But err, rice, I don't kinda get the joke.

*scratches head*

Then, they had lunch in McD. I ran away twice. First, I had the intention to send my belated, really belated birthday gift to Yvonne. And yeah, I passed to her, after even searching for her in the ice rink, but she wasn't there at all. And second was, I got to run away from being fed a slice of cake. I wanna eat, but I couldn't. That's all.

Around 1pm, baru they start walking to the convention hall.

While waiting for Jun and Wee getting their tickets, me, Yun and Rice stood there and looked around. I didn't know why, but, when start seeing all those cosplayers in wonderful clothes, I was... I got quite a temperature. Although the place was cold, but I can feel as though I'm gonna collapse for a fever soon. Yun and Rice laughed. Kay and Daniel arrived later.

Then, we all passed through the camwhoring crowds and entered the hall together.

OMG. again.

The place was.. looks kinda small. Was expecting something more extravagant.

Wee called me to toned down, because I was really loud. *pai seh*

We walked around, did some sight seeing on merchandises.

And we ended up watching the group cosplay competition. Me, Wee and Jun.

Please stop reading Twilight.

Ichigo shall no need to fight as he can sit down and write names in his Death Note.

Imitation Black, what happened to the real black?

After the 4th group did the demonstration, we went for the doujin booths. I was looking for nice badges, maybe Kuroshitsuji and also Vocaloid.

From Wee's reaction, seems that there weren't any much of BL doujins there.

After puas walking around, and got tired, we decided to leave the hall to camwhore outside.

Man, the place was crowded. Camwhore banyak!

Some of the pictures, and some maybe stupid.

Poser Wee.

Oh Puteriku Yang Layu.. Eh bukan.. Ayu..
*Lensa kamera saya pecah. Ni orang kaki pun show.*

Wee and Me.

Wee was soooo jealous.

Ciel and Elizabeth. We are their fans.



We tried Wee's bunny ears.


After that I saw Nikku and Kay walking out with boshi on their heads. Me and Rice tak puas, and went in to buy. Believe me. One for my boshi's size is RM30. Me and Rice each got one, and for the price of RM40, both. The negotiater was me.

They say it looks like me.

We made Kay and Nikku so regretted. BWAHAHA..

Me and Kay.

Auntie Kay and... you might have heard of Kung Fu Panda, but what about Kung Fu Ninja?!

We no Barisan Nasional. But Barisan Topi!

Aiya... My camera... Canot handle the cuteness.


Group Picture! We have decided not to wait for Daniel.


And by the way, I suggested a way to identify a cosplayer's gender:

Person A goes to confront a cosplayer, asking for a photoshoot.
Person A 'accidentally' placed his hand on Cosplayer B's chest.
'Hey, can I take a picture with you?'
Cosplayer B would be staring or walks a few steps back.
Person A got to photoshoot, as well as to feel any meaty lumps for express gender identification.


Camwhore lagi.

No no, I'm not snatching away your wives.

Vocaloids. =D

Cute Miku.

Went into the hall again and got some habuan. Some for tomodachi, some for me, and some for sis.

Nice to see, nice to hold, want to buy, rm2.7k.

Mine, Wee, Rice and darling Kay.

Mine!

Youngest sis.

Before leaving, caught some cosplayers on my way to the escalators.

Bride Miku.

Ahem.

More pictures : here.

At the end of the day, I spent rm63 on merchandises, rm25 on others christmas gifts and rm38 on my stuffs..

I even became a well known negotiater?

Oyeah, I got pretty much info on those real life looking dolls and small boshi making. Learnt something. The doujin people there are surely very helpful and kind. *thumbs up!*

I was quite satisfied, having the first experience in attending my first big ACG convention like this. I'm happy got to go out with the TAS members, as to compared to go out with my current classmates. I know it's a sad bit about me, but, I am not saying that hanging out with classmates are no fun. Just that

me + TAS = anime/manga/life
me + classmates = study/experiment/movie/arcade/ice skating/only some about life.

It's weird. But, that's how I word it.

Although in my opinion CF was quite small, since the place was small, but it's only worth to go if:

  • you are a cosplayer
  • A cosplayer who likes to be photoshooted and camwhore
  • an avid fanatic of anime/manga
  • like to take pictures with cosplayer
  • like doujins
  • buying figurines or stuffs
  • got to get a seat to watch a show on stage
  • got to go with a bunch of tomodachis, or you might get bored
  • club outing
  • and maybe many more

Polis kata jangan. Ini kerja orang gila punya.

No comments:

Post a Comment